**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 Star AW season

SHBJSHBJ Posts: 15
Maybe will be 2 star aw season? From my view it's interesting, plus diversity.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I’d actually do AW if it was for two stars.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    This has been talked about ever since people realized AW sucks. They should make it an actual thing. When alliances were agreeing to 2 star wars, people had their lip out about it for some reason.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    SHBJ said:

Maybe will be 2 star aw season? From my view it's interesting, plus diversity.

Trust me when AW was released with old map and we were able to talk to other alliances. The agreement came to that everyone places 2* and both alliances would walk away with easy wins but then someone posted on here and that was taken away for good.
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    It might be a very interesting war.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I've thought about suggesting this again so many times. It's been discussed on here before but always gets shot down by the git gud crowd...

I envisaged two leagues, like clash Royal's vs system.

You have one league that is for 2*s (or 3*s), where you are only matched on war rating and the rewards for the top are the best in the game, except for no t5cc for example.

Then you have another league that is not limited to stars, but does have access to the very top tier of rewards, where the whales can still roll out their 5* and 6* champs and this has the very best rewards and again is only matched on war rating.

You'd limit entry at the start of each season to one league, so you couldn't do both (or feel like you have to).... This would prevent any 6k prestige alliances from "stealing"rewards again at the very top, would give the whales what they want and everyone else a genuinely skill based option with quality rewards.

The only challenge with this, is that even with 2*, the format of wars still sucks in my view. It's still not much fun, many Alliances will still be elitist jerks to those that die, there will be even more pressure to make war a "must".

One of the great things about current state of war, is that a 7.6k prestige allowance like mine, can just run map 4 in AQ, get well over 100m AQ score, hey guaranteed rewards in glory and treat war like the joke it is; 2 BGs, silver 2, no items, no stress, no obligation.

While a change like the above would be good, it would make alliances feel more like work again, with another game mode that feels even more like a "have to do it".