**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I crazy for wanting to r2 a six star before my first r5?

Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
I have a six star Claire and am very inclined to take her to rank 2. But I don’t have any rank 5s yet, and am deciding between Awakened AA, guilly 2099, or colossus.

Am I crazy for wanting to r2 a six star before my first r5? 65 votes

You are crazy, r5 one of them.
20%
Spity68DrownedGodMagrailothosWorknprogressRaikisbrandinhozELLA12RaveNNShlick229GtekkersNichj99Dragonjax64Aomine_Daiki10 13 votes
No, Claire is really good and it’s a viable option.
80%
winterthurMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabWolverDominatorzuffyBENJI830TerraAspenHzorikikiFurieuxDuffMcGruffAdvAlbi⁴7²00⁴DaphboyScopeotoe987AdixRajDarthPhalGogeta91199RookiieWine_Lover 52 votes

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I have a rank 4 5* before i became uncollected how about that
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Claire.But colossus is also beast since it's your first major rank up then decisionvtake decision very carefully.If you have colossus awakened and have omega red red synergy then Colossus.Don't have to worry about labrynth cause even rank 4 guillotine 2099 can do Labrynth.In future you can take Claire, guillotine and colossus all to to their Max ranks
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Personally I would go Colossus but I am very biased on that front.

Claire is an excellent champ, especially if you run suicides and it’s always good to get a 6* ranked up on the off chance that you manage to get the right T5CC in the future.

The only real consideration you need to make is that it’s 50% more expensive to rank a 6* over a 5* and it might be more beneficial for you to have both Colossus and G2099 (for example) at R5 in a month’s time, over Claire at R2 and only being able to R5 a champ in say 2 months. Depends what you have to complete as to whether you need more depth immediately.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    If your Colossus is high sig, I'd have to say Colossus honestly.
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Etjama said:

If your Colossus is high sig, I'd have to say Colossus honestly.

Colossus Don't need high sig I have him rank 5 sig 60.All colossus need is omega red synergy.
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    CV is a game changer.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    i took up cmm to rank 2 before having a rank 5
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    No you actually did a really intelligent move. In the upcoming meta, 5 stars will eventually become bad and 6 stars will become the new meta. After you get enough resources you can r3 her.