**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RIFTS 5* Class AGem RNG: GOOD or BAD Luck?

Played RRooms everyday to buy Chromometer 1st. Have 2 accts want/needing 2 different classes. Neither has popped up (A: Mutant B: Cosmic) on "correct" acct since entering T4 Rifts w/Meter. Only 5-6 Rifts left. (2 RRs per Detector) I'm aware it's RNG & not guaranteed but I'm gonna be super annoyed if the 1 class I want doesn't pop up per acct. Ironically, each class popped up on the "wrong" acct. Lol Betting I'm not alone.
Curious if u've had GOOD or BAD Luck so far? Feel free to share which champ u awakened or need it for in comments.

RIFTS 5* Class AGem RNG: GOOD or BAD Luck? 15 votes

GOOD Luck: got class I wanted.
46%
Manup456DragonMCOCReferencecookiedealerDonDudu2809Giodood_1Fluffy_paws 7 votes
BAD Luck: wishing for Class I want.
40%
Swartzy84HalleyRodomontade_Boisacoma_sack78Icy000Agent_X_zzz 6 votes
Don't Care: hoarder, got every class.
13%
Vivek_786Masterpuff 2 votes

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Did you just remake this thread?
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited May 2020
    @Zuro No tried to edit it, but "vanilla" something said I couldn't.
    edited May 2020
    FYI, wasn't aware until after buying the chronometer that we could save 3,000 Intel to buy it after entering Rifts if the right Class AGem showed up. Oops
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    terrible RNG
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Ah okay but yeah my rng is trash too I tried like 6 times and still haven't gotten skill
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Need skill for fury. Have pulled a tech by chancing it but skill just hasn't shown up. Pretty sure I've got 6 more tries but I've given up
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    GOOD Luck: got class I wanted.

• HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Desparately wait for science one, but not yet appear!!!
    Congrats @Fluffy_paws

@Zuro @Agent_X_zzz @Rodomontade_Boi @Halley I feel ur pain, still hoping right class pops up. Did uall know u could by the Chronometer after u entered the Rift if/when the class u wanted showed? The igemails written like the Chronometers needed before entering & that we "get the EXACT rewards u need". (Class AGem)
    I didn't know I had to take extra time to check Forums. Read like the right thing to do was save for Chrono 1st & the 5* AGem would actually rotate (maybe daily, but not RNG) to get the 1 we wanted. Now they're selling Intel in Daily Offers. So basically another Pay2Play pay wall to MAYBE get EXACT rewards we need. Imo, this is ridiculous, the emails should simply explain this. Never saw the Class was RNG. Did u? Smh
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Congrats @Fluffy_paws

@Zuro @Agent_X_zzz @Rodomontade_Boi @Halley I feel ur pain, still hoping right class pops up. Did uall know u could by the Chronometer after u entered the Rift if/when the class u wanted showed? The igemails written like the Chronometers needed before entering & that we "get the EXACT rewards u need". (Class AGem)
    I didn't know I had to take extra time to check Forums. Read like the right thing to do was save for Chrono 1st & the 5* AGem would actually rotate (maybe daily, but not RNG) to get the 1 we wanted. Now they're selling Intel in Daily Offers. So basically another Pay2Play pay wall to MAYBE get EXACT rewards we need. Imo, this is ridiculous, the emails should simply explain this. Never saw the Class was RNG. Did u? Smh

Dang bro thats very very annoying, this game's RNG is so bad