**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

23 Mil Ally LF Experienced Map 5 Player. AQ Focused with Optional War

I am the leader of Infinity Gauntlet looking for 1 Experienced Map 5 Player that is good at clearing paths, taking on mini bosses, great at communication with their teammates and being pretty active. We are a US based alliance with quite a few from the UK and Asia. I would like to find someone from the US if possible but I am definitely open to anyone from the UK and Asia. The reason i am looking to for someone close to the US Based Timezone is we are currently a Map 5 AQ focused Alliance looking to progress to map 6 in at least 2bgs which of course takes more of a Activity and Time commitment than Map 5. We are War Optional so if you want to join War you can if not you do not have to. We run only 2bs in War though.

AQ we run all 3bgs 5x5 with Master Modifiers and 1 Heroic Modifier.

if you are interested hit me up on my Line ID and i can give more information. my ID is zbot34

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Still in search for 1 experienced map 5 player.
    Found my 30th member to my alliance. Thanks for anyone that has reached out.
    Once again looking for 1 player to join my alliance. I had another player needing to leave for personal reasons. So I have a spot open. Please hit me up on Line zbot34
    Just found my 30 Alliance member. Thanks to anyone that has read my post.