**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Star-Lord a good champ?

i recently pulled him as a 6-star in 6 star crystal. Pls tell me he's good.

Is Star-Lord a good champ? 25 votes

Yes, of course
68%
TerraLvernon15NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEAb_SamadbubbaXzoneHzoriVishScopeotoe987A_corruptor13290KDSuperFlash10PaddoEtjamaMidnite93YcatsThicco_ModeMuffinBrainChatterofforums 17 votes
He sucks
0%
He's normal
32%
winterthurOsfan8HendrossJustcause102GiulioV99Blackadder17996Black_SwanFleetwood_8 8 votes
No idea
0%

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yes, of course
    He needs the awakening to be insane. And also, how do you not know Star-Lord's power in the game by the time you have a 6 star crystal lol?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    He's normal

He’s not in a 6* crystal

Not in crystal?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/187007/6-star-lord
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes, of course
    There were star lord cavaliers, but he’s not in the actual 6* pool
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    He's normal
    I don't think he's aged well, other ramp-up champs e.g Aegon, Guilly 2099 have pushed him down the ranks.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes, of course

First, he has not fallen out of the meta and still can beat lol and yes he does need dupe.

He kinda has, he used to be the ramp up king, now he is overshadowed by aegon g2099 for ramp up and other great champs like ghost just overall, he can do lol, but you’re spending a few thousand units on 100% compared to a small inventory of revives for aegon, swedeah proved he can work for abyss, until you reach collector, he’s still good if you don’t have other ramp up champs, but he’s pretty worthless once you do
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    Ok thks