**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Plz add 5* sig stones to war rewards in season 19

Updated season 19 rewards sounds great, but currently in the game a F2P player gets 15 5* sigs a months from EQ, which is ridiculous, and there are often some in side events but that varries alot too. The only reasonable way to get them is by spending, which is obviously favorable for you guys. Aw was meant rewards related to champs, so plz could it these new rewards they contain some of the rewards that can literally make or break a champion as so many champs rely on high sigs, it is draining for f2p players to be able to get the new champs but no to be able to use them to their full potential or even half of there potential in some cases due to the lack of sigs stones. For reference I am map6x5, act 6 and LOL completed, 12 5* r5 , looking to do completion in abyys level of player, and all my top 5 champs are only sig 130-150 and I have put every sig stone into them which I have saved up for maybe 2/3 years. Just a small batch, like 3-5 for a win, and then a lump of maybe 10- 20 for rewards, these amount for around gold 1 plat 4/3 level seems fair, and then adjust with maybe little amounts on 6* sig stones for master and 4* for silver

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Please add 5* sig stones nearly everywhere possible. :p

Dr. Zola
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    We just need them added in a lot of places, solo and ally events are the best place imo since rewards there just suck, aw could be a solid place, and maybe objective crystals could have a chance at them as well