**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Easier access on 1 Star champions for Variant 1

Hey guys, I would like to suggest, easier access for a one star champion, I do not see it fair to spend over 3000 units for a one star champion who is an early game feature access. That's the amount of units you would try to spend for end game content or for 5/6 stars champs.
My request is to introduce a feature where you can get only 1 star champions only where you have a better chance to get Hulk for the Variant quest. As a player who returned back after selling some champs, making restrictions on getting 1 star champion is rather demotivating for a lot of people.

Comments

• Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    This is kinda getting old, and I dont mean against you, I mean against Kabam. There have been multiple posts about this issue. I, myself, have made a post about this problem and I havent seen them comment on any of them or address this issue at all. They just keep ignoring it. And for the new players, they progress so fast early on that they may miss out on some of the 1* champs they're gunna need down the road for variant 4 (mostly 1* Hulk). I really wish they would at least acknowledge this problem.
  • Options
    S7FallingSkyS7FallingSky Posts: 4
    Stop selling champs. We had this discussion in global.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

Stop selling champs. We had this discussion in global.

I didn't, thankfully, but for all those that did, they should have a reasonable way to obtain a 1*. As a new player, you dont know any better. You're not gunna know that somewhere down the line there's gunna be a situation where you still need em.