**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ever seen a r3 6* diablo

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I miss when people still rank champions that they find fun not what every one else believes is the best.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Awesome dude!
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

_ASDF_ said:

Hmmm. Seems like some people just don’t understand that it’s better to rank up good champions rather than bad ones. 😔

People can rank characters they like, so what. If they enjoy them why not.
    Very NaRrOw MiNdEd obviously
  • Knation said:

Bruh
    Why tough? Prestige? Or do you enjoy playing him?

Really enjoy playing him plus good prestige
    Also if you run him with mephisto and sym supreme he’s actually a very solid champ hits very hard problem is him running out of potions but with them he won’t run out that often
    I know the feeling, I wanna be able to r3 a 6* duped King Groot.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    It's amazing how many people here fell for a troll Photoshop job.

A R3 Sig 10 Diablo would be over 10.7K prestige. Aka he would be this guy's profile champ if legit.

Y'all got played. 😂😂😂

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Doesn’t “take balls” to rank up an inferior champ. That’s like saying it takes balls to jump into the Grand Canyon without a parachute. 🤷‍♂️

Hope you love him cause there are quite a few amazing mystics out there lol.

Would you jump into the Grand Canyon without a parachute?

Also, try eating less salt.
    Of course not. Cause that’s dumb.
    It’s dumb, so you would do it ?
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    @Knation @Kerneas that is awesome !! I love this wish mine was awakened ,I would have taken him to rank 3 over mephisto,I m not enjoying mephisto at all!! Diablo atleast looks amazing!! Congrats and now contest begins! I’ll raise you my venompool,electro n future rank 5 agent venom to this..! Unfortunately can’t rank 3 anyone anymore.. ☹️.. but honestly glad someone else is ranking up champions they like and dnt fall for “race”
  • YeahReallyYeahReally Posts: 54
    edited May 2020
    So you ranked him up, and then you sent a ticket to support to reverse the rank up becouse you 'accidentally' ranked him up...
    How low some people will go for a few seconds of 'fame'?
    Send a picture of your Diablo at level 2, I am waiting....
    edited May 2020

So you ranked him up, and then you sent a ticket to support to reverse the rank up becouse you 'accidentally' ranked him up...

How low some people will go to stay on the forums right?
    There is no logic in what you said
    (Excuse me, but now I am gonna go and cry in the corner)
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

Show us some gameplay! I'd love to see what he can do with his synergy team! Pretty please!

Will definitely get some once he’s fully leveled completely out of iso though
    Nobody R3s a champ if they're out of ISO. Doesn't happen. Stop trying to mess with people and/or abusing the game

How low some people will go to stay on the forums right?
    There is no logic in what you said
    (Excuse me, but now I am gonna go and cry in the corner)
    Cringe...
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Nice one agent! Diablo ain’t that bad as people accuse him for. Surely not a god tier but ain’t trash too. You are probably the owner of the strongest Diablo in game 👍
    Knation said:
    you are a 'madman'...