**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T1A cats are way overpriced and rare

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Really now 1770 glory for six t1a? That’s more glory than a fully formed t2a (1750). Why u guys at Kabam have forgotten t1a cats? Increased t2a capacity but t1a it’s still the same, despite each 5* rank up needs an average of 5.5 t1a in contrast to 2 t2a. The t1a price on glory store is the only one that hasn’t changed over a year (at least three price updates). I’m sitting on 22 t2a and can’t use them. I’m always doing every content contains them (arena, lesser difficulty monthly events, 3 day events) and also run the sigil. Lower the price at glory store (80 is reasonable starting price for cavaliers), increase the quantity to 5 from 3 at arena, to 3 from 2 weekly from sigil, and add t1a on uncollected event quest rewards. It doesn’t makes sense the difficulty that is oriented for 5* users don’t award any of them. Please consider this forgotten catalyst and update availability.

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Agreed. I want to take my CMM to r4 5*, but buying the t4bc and t2a is only minor part of the grind. Luckily, my alliance runs low tier AQ...
  • Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    Yea I really wish there was more ways to get t1a. At least increase the odds of pulling them from the daily objective crystals.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Really now 1770 glory for six t1a? That’s more glory than a fully formed t2a (1750). Why u guys at Kabam have forgotten t1a cats? Increased t2a capacity but t1a it’s still the same, despite each 5* rank up needs an average of 5.5 t1a in contrast to 2 t2a. The t1a price on glory store is the only one that hasn’t changed over a year (at least three price updates). I’m sitting on 22 t2a and can’t use them. I’m always doing every content contains them (arena, lesser difficulty monthly events, 3 day events) and also run the sigil. Lower the price at glory store (80 is reasonable starting price for cavaliers), increase the quantity to 5 from 3 at arena, to 3 from 2 weekly from sigil, and add t1a on uncollected event quest rewards. It doesn’t makes sense the difficulty that is oriented for 5* users don’t award any of them. Please consider this forgotten catalyst and update availability.

Yeah I have plenty of all the Resources, or can get plenty of all the Resources, except for T1 Alpha for Ranking Up 5 Stars!
    While others may disagree with the fact that they are overpriced in the Glory Store, *When Compared To The Price* Of The Higher Tier Resources They Are Definitely Not Scaled Correctly!

Also no one can disagree with the fact that there's not enough Places to get T1 Alpha for the amount you need, there's the Occasional T1 Alpha Arena where you can get like 2-4 at most but is only available a couple times a month, the Glory Store which depends on how much Glory you have, Monthly EQ for at the most 6 for completing all of Normal/Heroic/and Master Difficulties, and Map 4 Crystals because for some reason they didn't put them in the Map Crystals beyond 4... (Not gonna count the Black Iso Market because that's like the option to just Purchase a Real Money Bundle which no one wants to do for T1 Alpha)
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

Overpriced probably isn't the correct term to use. They are reasonably priced, but rank ups require too much at once.

That is true but the t1 alpha problem can be solved with patience and a decent glory amount.

Overpriced probably isn't the correct term to use. They are reasonably priced, but rank ups require too much at once.

That’s illogical. If they require too many T1A, than the cost should be lower to compensate. 🤦‍♂️

At this state in the game, taking a 5* to R3 should be cheap. I’m regards to material costs.
    You can take a champ to r3 every other week if you are flowing with materials. They can't change the costs that would lead to outrage about compensation for everyone who has ever r3 a 5*. The way I stated is the most quick and good way to take someone to r3 with t1a
    What are you talking about??? They have lowered the cost of items tons of times. The cost went down for t2a and t5b in the last glory store update. It was met with appreciation. I didn't see a single person outraged asking for compensation from the reduced cost. Do you even understand how the game works?

Neotwism said:

_ASDF_ said:

That is true but the t1 alpha problem can be solved with patience and a decent glory amount.

That’s illogical. If they require too many T1A, than the cost should be lower to compensate. 🤦‍♂️

At this state in the game, taking a 5* to R3 should be cheap. I’m regards to material costs.
    You can take a champ to r3 every other week if you are flowing with materials. They can't change the costs that would lead to outrage about compensation for everyone who has ever r3 a 5*. The way I stated is the most quick and good way to take someone to r3 with t1a
    What are you talking about??? They have lowered the cost of items tons of times. The cost went down for t2a and t5b in the last glory store update. It was met with appreciation. I didn't see a single person outraged asking for compensation from the reduced cost. Do you even understand how the game works?
    Im not talking about the cost in the glory store. Im talking about how many u need to r3 a champ. Have you even saw the previous comments?
    You specifically stated they can't change the cost because it would lead to outrage.
    Sounds like you were talking about cost. That has nothing to do with how many are needed to rank a champ. Even the comment you quoted is talking about the cost.

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

_ASDF_ said:

Im not talking about the cost in the glory store. Im talking about how many u need to r3 a champ. Have you even saw the previous comments?
    You specifically stated they can't change the cost because it would lead to outrage.
    Sounds like you were talking about cost. That has nothing to do with how many are needed to rank a champ. Even the comment you quoted is talking about the cost.
    Nope the Orginal Comment that I quoted was about the amount.
    Then quote the comment you are reaponding to so ppl know what exactly you are responding to. Otherwise ppl believe the last comment in the quote is what you are replying to.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    You can get 3 a week from the Arena. That helps.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I agree that the 3 from arena help but the t1a arena runs every 9 days. Over a month period it’s exactly 10 t1a. They help but are not even close to enough. I can’t see what’s the problem to lower the cost at glory store. T1A can’t break the game economy or balance by any mean. Even an extreme low 10 glory starting price couldn’t be exploited as u need to sell 200! to form a t2a. Anyway it’s a low tier item that originally gives access to challenge rating 80 (4* rank3). It’s not a high end material by any mean. Supply needs to be increased, it’s annoying having unnecessary bottlenecks like this in the game. No fun at all.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★

They really do put a lot of alphas in the game tho
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Arenas, glory store, alliance events. T1As are clearly not rare, and overall not expensive. Resource management is key, especially knowing it takes 5 just to r2 a 5*, not every 5* needs to be r2.