**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would Vision (Aarkus) be “rebalanced” or “buffed”?

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
I like this character as he has many decent utilities (great power gain, evade counter, robot counter....). His animation is also pretty cool. However, two major problems that prevents me from spending resources on him are that his damage is underwhelming, and his Armer Shatter cannot be refreshed and kept for whole fight like Madusa)

I know he used to be a “God-Tier” because of a bug (he could still stack Armer Break when Armer Shatter was active, which was supposed to be a bug). But as Kabam fixed this bug, Vision Aarkus suddenly became a disappointing champion and has to be kept warming the bench.

BTW, this is not a rare case, quite a few new characters lack of utility/damage so that they could only stay in the bench once they were introduced......it doesn’t make sense, right? I don’t believe Kabam wants to spend time and efforts to create a character for uselessness......

So how about give some solid utilities back to these characters. Like Vision Aarkus, if there is a way to make him keep its Armer Shatter during the fight like Medusa, I believe more players would like to rank him up and make him reborn.

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I ranked him up to r4 he does just fine. The first special you should use is his l3 (you should have about 4 or 5 armour breaks by then) then his armour breaks apply no matter your distance. They Max at 10 then drop a l2 and you got a 50 second armour shatter.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Not all champs are top. And he is well above average
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Knation said:

I ranked him up to r4 he does just fine. The first special you should use is his l3 (you should have about 4 or 5 armour breaks by then) then his armour breaks apply no matter your distance. They Max at 10 then drop a l2 and you got a 50 second armour shatter.

You should go for an sp2 first then sp3 because you’ll get the massive fury in that case
    Well yeah but he was asking about having a lasting armour break which would be the way out explained I usually do the l2 first unless I know I'm in for a long fight.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    He’s pretty good as is, only issues I’ve had with him is using a special two while the enemy is armor shattered overwrites the existing armor shatter with an armor shatter with the strength of 1 armor break.

He needs some time to get going but once he’s there the fight is yours.

Ignore the Korg fight, it’s just 30 minutes of fail.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★

Thanks for the advice. But I still think his damage output should to buffed a bit, like increase his basic attack by 8%, or increase his Armer Break Ability by 10%, or give him an ability to refresh Armer Shatter during fight (it’s really frustrating to see the shatter become inactive during fight, particularly when having fight with Champions with large HP =[
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    He is still good
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s an amazing champ as is, very underrated imo
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I quite enjoy him nothing absolutely game breaking but just some very solid damage I don’t think compared to other champs he needs a buff