**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

fights against real people

Hello Summoners! I want to contact the esteemed company KABAM! I play your game for a year and am a knight. I want to offer you an idea. The game has the function of a duel with a robot, but it would be interesting to fight against a real person. I hope that in the next updates you will implement this idea.

Regards, Rasch_

Comments

• Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Everyone would bait parry and quake will always win
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    There are already real life machines that allow you to do that, in specific locations.
    You won't get that function here, as the game is not designed to have it, and may never will
  • Options
    Rasch_Rasch_ Posts: 17

But why? So it would be more interesting, because the robot does not fully fulfill the functions of a person, and if it does, it is rare.
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Everyone will then use hyperion and wait for sp3
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The basic structure of the game wouldnt work with this.
    Maybe if masteries were completely taken out. But still.
    Everyone would just stand around, and if someone would swipe in, the other would intercept.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    What do u mean when u say that you are a knight?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian

Haven’t you seen by now that “Knight” is coming up a lot as translation for “Cavalier” ?

As to real PvP, fights already come down to exactly timed inputs, frame rate, etc. Imagine if every input has to go up and down across 2 server connections

I imagine the new MROC will have fighting in a totally different way from what we have now in order for that game to have PvP.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It won’t work because combat is built on punishing attacks
  • Options
    Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    IMIW would always win when duped. Auto-block and can’t be parried when dashing in would make him the hardest to fight.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Haven’t you seen by now that “Knight” is coming up a lot as translation for “Cavalier” ?

As to real PvP, fights already come down to exactly timed inputs, frame rate, etc. Imagine if every input has to go up and down across 2 server connections

I imagine the new MROC will have fighting in a totally different way from what we have now in order for that game to have PvP.
    oh!! then i am someone who as not been yet taken