**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Place your bets folks

Comments

• CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Superior Iron Man
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

Doom, Domino, Ghost, or some other beyond god-tier that you don't have because life is nice like that sometimes

thanks mate, appreciate that. I’m not going to be mad regardless, since I like ranking up “bad champs”
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    I'm gonna say one of the Cyclops
    here I go...
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Times up, who'd you pull
  • FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    Abomination!
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★

Congrats to @Ctuchik and @Lil_Lasagna for guessing Superior Iron Man! He’ll go to r4 when i get gold and ISO.

Nice. There’s almost no silver lining to that other than arena points though. I’m sorry
    TP33 said:

Congrats to @Ctuchik and @Lil_Lasagna for guessing Superior Iron Man! He’ll go to r4 when i get gold and ISO.

Nice. There’s almost no silver lining to that other than arena points though. I’m sorry
    I’ll find a use for him, don’t worry. Besides, I was kinda due.

Kamala Khan

Don’t hate
    Kamala is awesome, id love to pull her.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Squirrel Girl
    Kerneas said:

Squirrel Girl

You’re a bit late
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

That is pretty sick. What did i win?

Hopefully you can find some use for him. I already got him as 6* and he aint doing much outside of arena i can tell you that.
    Ctuchik said:

That is pretty sick. What did i win?

Hopefully you can find some use for him. I already got him as 6* and he aint doing much outside of arena i can tell you that.
    bragging rights. And I will never dislike one of your posts again
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I’m feeling a winter soilder

(EDIT) lol looks I’m late

I’m feeling a winter soilder

(EDIT) lol looks I’m late

it’s all good man

@SpideyFunko Oof that Superior Iron Man sucks. He’s going to R4 soon. And I also got Uncollected ;)

Great job mate

@SpideyFunko Oof that Superior Iron Man sucks. He’s going to R4 soon. And I also got Uncollected ;)

Great job mate
    Thanks m8! Appreciate it! Now I hope you get Uncollected ;)
    eventually
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★

Could be worse. You could have dropped 10k six star shards on him.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Imma go with bishop
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    1. How do you disagree with a post like this?
    2. No more bets people learn how to read
    3. One of the worst champs to have pulled, I would be absolutely gutted to have to take that thing to R4, and you aren't even Uncollected yet. He isn't fun to play as, the worst animations in the game since they are literally just copy and pasted, no use besides arena.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Welp, this ought a be fun. To make a long story short, a lost a bet with my friend, and must suffer the consequences. So, when I open my next five star, which I will after 100% master, I must take that champion to r4 ASAP, no matter who it is.

To be honest, I don’t care who it is, because I’ll take anyone to r4 in this game. So place your bets on who I pull, and I’ll let you know in a couple of days when I open it.

Winner gets bragging rights

Archangel.
    👌🏻
  • SilverTheSurferSilverTheSurfer Posts: 2
    Such a shame. I Wish you better luck next crystal
  • Hello @SpideyFunko
    I’ve stalked the forums for a while, and I’ve seen ur name a lot.
    It’s too bad that u pulled SIM. Maybe ur next crystal will be better
  • King Groot
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I hope you get someone you want