**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happened too alliance treasury?

My alliance Treasurys gone??

Comments

• Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Your joking right
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Cats4life said:

Your joking right

I wish I was....
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141

Cats4life said:

Your joking right

I wish I was....
    No I meant how you didnt know they were going to do this, mate it's been on the forums for 3 days now or was it 2 idk anymore point is it's been already stated
  • PechyPechy Posts: 14

Does this help at all?

Check your mail
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Oh no If only they warned us in game, on the forums, on youtube videos......oh wait....
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Did you not read an ingame message everyone recieved? and look at news on forum too?
    It’s still an ingame message, and it’s been all over the forums and youtube

If you don't know how to read ingame messages, or even forum announcements, then are you expecting someone to tell youor what?

It’s not in in game mail at all I have multiple screenshots of mail from kabam in game and absolutely none of them talk about removing treasury’s @will-o-wisp

The first picture has the in game message that's says "Alliance Treasury Update".....
    I know recognize that they did send mail and I’m willing to admit that I messed up on this one fair enough. But I think the part that makes me the most upset is that for the alliances that don’t run map 7-6 what are they gonna do with the treasury now that it’s gone the thing they pumped resources in. Is just gone with nothing to gain because they don’t run map 6-7 which means that they don’t get anything at all for the treasury being removed.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Read your ingame messages, or the forum announcement.
    It was explained there, they did warn you there about that
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

If you don't know how to read ingame messages, or even forum announcements, then are you expecting someone to tell youor what?

It’s not in in game mail at all I have multiple screenshots of mail from kabam in game and absolutely none of them talk about removing treasury’s @will-o-wisp

The first picture has the in game message that's says "Alliance Treasury Update".....
    I know recognize that they did send mail and I’m willing to admit that I messed up on this one fair enough. But I think the part that makes me the most upset is that for the alliances that don’t run map 7-6 what are they gonna do with the treasury now that it’s gone the thing they pumped resources in. Is just gone with nothing to gain because they don’t run map 6-7 which means that they don’t get anything at all for the treasury being removed.
    There's a mega thread on the map 5 issue. Not sure what's going to happen since it's free and they can't use tickets.

There's a mega thread on the map 5 issue. Not sure what's going to happen since it's free and they can't use tickets.
    Well I find myself in a interesting situation I suppose my team would run 4-5-5 I was in 4 because I don’t quite feel comfortable in map 5 I would still help donate though. I’d imagine there are also alliances like this.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I still can not believe that they shut down treasury entirely. It's like a bad dream. What thought flew through their mind while doing this?

Just took away billions resources from community like that?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Pechy said:

Does this help at all?

Since they didn't communicate this beforehand that message is the in-game equivalent of someone telling you "Don't move, I have a gun", while simultaneously shooting you in the face.
    It did come out before the treasury was removed. Couple hours I believe. I saw the message and checked and I still had access for a bit.
    Yeah. That happened in the middle of the night where I live. So... Cool?

Their communication on this was exceptionally bad. Trying to sugarcoat this is just weird.
    I'm not sugarcoating anything, just explaining my experience which I get is different from yours but also just saying it wasn't removed when the messaged arrived that's all.

Just curious but what do you need the treasury for? Genuinely curious to know.
This discussion has been closed.