**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time to change arenas

I believe that the arena need a massive change other than the bots driven completely out so I will make my suggestion to what these changes should be

1st have only 1 4* arena... as an “uncollected” title holder the only benefit is just units & battle chips

2nd add 6* arena... for those that are “cavalier” title holder I don’t think there is much incentive for any more 4* champs but instead to want to increase & or awaken their 6* roster... giving out a 6* champ is what most people want

3rd with the rewards give out corresponding shards with that specific arena such as
3* arena gets 3* shards
4* arena gets 4* shards
5* arena gets 5* shards
6* arena gets 6* shards
This will give extra incentive for the grind in each arena
Giving out PHC shards or crystals is not a big deal to me anymore
The need to increase your roster is essential apparently so having more shards to open either your 4* 5* or even 6* champs is very important

4th 5* arena has only 4* & 5* champs allowed for use... this will eliminate death matches in the arena

I know that there will be those a posed to these changes I am proposing but I still believe that this can be helpful @Kabam Miike

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Pls dont remove summoners trail as they give away 10 units for almost nothing
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    The units should stay in the rewards for all arenas
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    What I proposed is not intended to be the ultimate fix but merely the opening of the conversation:)
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Yep arena really needs a big revamp. They also need to increase the amount of battlechips earned from doing a match