**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus needs description UPDATE! (FIX Colosuss!)

Colossus Special 1 is still called a "Dropkick" while it is obvious it's an "Uppercut"!!
Here in the picture, u can see it's written: dropkick, a classic wrestling move used to knock down any opponent ! and it's really funny and it's getting funnier because Special 2 is called Unstoppable but it's not really unstoppable it's unblockable so why called it Unstoppable when it's CLEARLY not really unstoppable! I get it's just a name but the name has to serve a purpose!

Comments

• Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Tbh, There are more important issues than this...
  • Options
    AO8mileAO8mile Posts: 89
    @RU11011 We have to fix descriptions, for times and times in the game we saw champions changing because of descriptions recently I posted Quake needs a fix which got tons of hate, either way, there are lots of mistakes like these in the game I'll post it regularly here so finally they would get fixed
  • Options
    AO8mileAO8mile Posts: 89
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Your Quake post blew up because you were trying to change Quake, when Kabam have said she is working as intended so of course people who spent hours practising her weren't happy. Colossus' special's names literally serve no purpose, I don't even read the names.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Your Quake post blew up because you were trying to change Quake, when Kabam have said she is working as intended so of course people who spent hours practising her weren't happy. Colossus' special's names literally serve no purpose, I don't even read the names.

Not to mention the reason was because Quake was wrecking their defenders lol
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Never really understood how that damage cap on colossus worked...