**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happened too alliance treasury?

Comments

• AydenPlays1AydenPlays1 Posts: 119
    I feel like we should get a refund for treasury exept divide it because its gonna be hard to find a certain people in alliance.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

I don’t get it. Kabam sent a message saying “this is what’s going to happen” & now you guys are like “I can’t believe this happened”. Y’all just didn’t read you mail, simple as that. Which is perfectly fine, I don’t ever read my mail either since 80% of the time it’s just a bunch of ads & overpriced offers... but just saying...

Here, the worst lawyer Kabam can get.

They sent the annoucement the same day they took action. In reality there is no warning at all.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

I feel like we should get a refund for treasury exept divide it because its gonna be hard to find a certain people in alliance.

Only in tickets or AQ specific resources. Not in Gold, BCs, or Loyalty.
  • AydenPlays1AydenPlays1 Posts: 119

Only in tickets or AQ specific resources. Not in Gold, BCs, or Loyalty.
    Well that would make sense.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Pechy said:

Does this help at all?

Since they didn't communicate this beforehand that message is the in-game equivalent of someone telling you "Don't move, I have a gun", while simultaneously shooting you in the face.
    It did come out before the treasury was removed. Couple hours I believe. I saw the message and checked and I still had access for a bit.
    Yeah. That happened in the middle of the night where I live. So... Cool?

Their communication on this was exceptionally bad. Trying to sugarcoat this is just weird.
    I'm not sugarcoating anything, just explaining my experience which I get is different from yours but also just saying it wasn't removed when the messaged arrived that's all.

Just curious but what do you need the treasury for? Genuinely curious to know.
    For running higher maps in aq...? I don't get where you're going with this question.

I don't need the treasury as a concept per se. But I don't really favor being ripped off of something gathered over years through hard earned in-game ressources with no reason to expect this ever being an issue.

When I took over the leadership in my alliance about two and a half years ago we weren't even running map 4, but we still gathered ressources in our treaury together in order to freely run/test higher maps without immediately requiring set donations. Our treasury was pretty full even before that, again just saving up ressources for future use even as a map 3 alliance.

All of that work is gone. Most of my members have been around for years and worked on that treasury to varying degrees.

And everything we build there has been deleted in the blink of an eye. Again, for us when we could have been expected to read that message our treasury was already gone for a while.
    Maps 1-5 are going to be free from now on. Maps 6 and 7 will require tickets from members. Kabam is giving tickets to everyone equal to the last 5 months worth of donations made.

All maps will be free for the next 2 cycles so if you're looking to run a higher map, those cycles would be good to try them out.

If you run map 5 (I don't know what map you play. Honestly I thought you were map 6) you won't need to donate anything to run it. There is a larger thread on the map 5 issue of those alliances getting tickets they can't use. Not sure if you've seen it.
    Let's try this again, slowly:

We built our treasury over about two and a half years. Almost none of the ressources in our treasury were donated in the last 5 months. We saved those up for running higher aq maps in the future.

We are completely f*cked over by this. Almost no one in my alliance will get any tickets.

We run 5/4/4, donations haven't been an issue to us for a long time anyways and our treasury was something we built and kept for the future of our alliance. In the last few weeks 5 of my members became cavaliers, we were actually about to start getting into map 6 as long as everyone qualified had enough time on their hands.

Now we will need to directly pay for that, although we had more than enough ressources built up to do that.
    Look man, I'm just explaining to you what I know is happening. I am just getting the info from the announcement thread at the top of the forums. All I know is it said 5 months of donations. I am not sure if that means they will split out what those donations were in the treasury equal to 5 months or if it's actual 5 months of actual donations. I don't know the answer to it.

I'm gonna step aside from this as I don't want to argue with you or give you incorrect info.
    I fully understand that all the ressources me and my mates built up over years are now gone with little to no compensation being handed out and most of that most likely being useless to those it might be handed out to.

Sometime back, I joined an alliance, left after a while, and then returned and left again.

Every week I would donate 10k battle chips to the Treasury though no one else was doing it.

The Treasury was not used as the alliance were just not strong to compete in higher Maps and also Maps cost was progressively removed.

I left more than 6 months ago and so, will not receive any tickets.

Of course, I won't be able to use it (tickets) even if I get one but ... it is still nice to receive something ...

Now, if I read one probable positive is the cutoffs for arena will go South ...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

Pechy said:

Does this help at all?

Since they didn't communicate this beforehand that message is the in-game equivalent of someone telling you "Don't move, I have a gun", while simultaneously shooting you in the face.
    It did come out before the treasury was removed. Couple hours I believe. I saw the message and checked and I still had access for a bit.

Their communication on this was exceptionally bad. Trying to sugarcoat this is just weird.
    I'm not sugarcoating anything, just explaining my experience which I get is different from yours but also just saying it wasn't removed when the messaged arrived that's all.

With our treasury we can play AQ for two years without any donation from members.

Now it's lost. And we have to buy tickets again. Everything starts from beginning again. Is this terrible enough?
    Okay. What map are you playing? How much of this change are you aware of? Genuine questions, just trying to help.
    I don't need your help. We play map 5 and after checking again it turns out we had 236 million gold. It's kind of mind blowing that we lost all of it in one night.
    Are you aware that map 5 from yesterday on will be completely free from now on? There is a mega thread discussing this topic. You aren't the first to bring it up. I am not sure if they are going to figure out something for those alliances that run just map 5.
    They still could have run higher maps with those resources. Now they can't. The donations were for alliance quest maps and they have been taken away with a new currency added. How is that not a problem? Genuinely curious.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Pechy said:

Does this help at all?

For running higher maps in aq...? I don't get where you're going with this question.

I don't need the treasury as a concept per se. But I don't really favor being ripped off of something gathered over years through hard earned in-game ressources with no reason to expect this ever being an issue.

When I took over the leadership in my alliance about two and a half years ago we weren't even running map 4, but we still gathered ressources in our treaury together in order to freely run/test higher maps without immediately requiring set donations. Our treasury was pretty full even before that, again just saving up ressources for future use even as a map 3 alliance.

All of that work is gone. Most of my members have been around for years and worked on that treasury to varying degrees.

And everything we build there has been deleted in the blink of an eye. Again, for us when we could have been expected to read that message our treasury was already gone for a while.
    Maps 1-5 are going to be free from now on. Maps 6 and 7 will require tickets from members. Kabam is giving tickets to everyone equal to the last 5 months worth of donations made.

No, they aren't. They are giving tickets for donations made in excess of the cost of the maps you ran.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

Pechy said:

Does this help at all?

With our treasury we can play AQ for two years without any donation from members.

Now it's lost. And we have to buy tickets again. Everything starts from beginning again. Is this terrible enough?
    Okay. What map are you playing? How much of this change are you aware of? Genuine questions, just trying to help.
    I don't need your help. We play map 5 and after checking again it turns out we had 236 million gold. It's kind of mind blowing that we lost all of it in one night.
    Are you aware that map 5 from yesterday on will be completely free from now on? There is a mega thread discussing this topic. You aren't the first to bring it up. I am not sure if they are going to figure out something for those alliances that run just map 5.
    They still could have run higher maps with those resources. Now they can't. The donations were for alliance quest maps and they have been taken away with a new currency added. How is that not a problem? Genuinely curious.
    How is people thinking the treasury is a bank they can sit on for 5+ months reasonable? Could’ve, should’ve, would’ve but didn’t run higher maps; they sat on resources they had no use for and now those resources have expired.

Fine let them have their treasury, it does nothing now and why? Because people created a black market to build those treasuries which was driven by cheaters who ruined gifting and arenas for countless others.

Players are getting back excess resources they personally put into treasuries for the past 5 months.

*If they intended to use those resources for higher maps they probably should’ve run higher maps or at the very least not surrender those resources without promise of timely return if those resources were truly that important to consider.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    If you take a quick look at the admin post or in-game mail, you'll find out what's happening to those resources
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

MikeHock said:

MikeHock said:

If you don't know how to read ingame messages, or even forum announcements, then are you expecting someone to tell youor what?

Did you read the the in game email??

Did you read the forum announcement ?

It didn’t say the alliance treasury would be purged on May 22.
    Yes, it did said that actually.
    Not with the same words, but that information was still delivered
    That’s just flat out wrong. May 22nd does not equal June 3rd.

Do you live in bizarro world?

You might have got something wrong, honestly. June 3rd wasn't mentioned to be the date for the treasury system to be removed, it was May 22nd.

As you can read in the announcement and in the ingame message, that was sent ou on the 22nd May stating "Summoners will find that they are now unable to donate to the Alliance Treasuries". The "now" statement means "as off today", the 22nd May. Not the 3rd June

Where does it say the alliance treasury will be removed May 22? It doesn’t. You’re just spreading misinformation; it’s a flat out lie that you refuse to own up to.

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Why was your treasury so over donated? Its strictly for AQ and nothing else.
  • YeahReallyYeahReally Posts: 54

Dr Luciano

It's getting annoying
  • DooM62DooM62 Posts: 31

Dr Luciano

It's getting annoying
    You've got issues then if that annoys you lol.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    This is the closest I can find, removing but no date specified.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    MikeHock said:

MikeHock said:

MikeHock said:

If you don't know how to read ingame messages, or even forum announcements, then are you expecting someone to tell youor what?

Did you read the the in game email??

Did you read the forum announcement ?

It didn’t say the alliance treasury would be purged on May 22.
    Yes, it did said that actually.
    Not with the same words, but that information was still delivered
    That’s just flat out wrong. May 22nd does not equal June 3rd.

Do you live in bizarro world?

You might have got something wrong, honestly. June 3rd wasn't mentioned to be the date for the treasury system to be removed, it was May 22nd.

As you can read in the announcement and in the ingame message, that was sent ou on the 22nd May stating "Summoners will find that they are now unable to donate to the Alliance Treasuries". The "now" statement means "as off today", the 22nd May. Not the 3rd June

Where does it say the alliance treasury will be removed May 22? It doesn’t. You’re just spreading misinformation; it’s a flat out lie that you refuse to own up to.

It's okay if you are against the change, I don't care about that. But you don't need to act childish and pretend you don't know how to read

I need my gold back rite no! Not tickets!

Dr Luciano

Getting Gold back wouldn't be fair to other players. if you want me to explain how I'm happy to.
    You know maybe they should distribute the resources from the treasury among alliance members. 800k loyalty, 1million battle chips and 7 million gold would be nice.

But wait, what would stop our leadership or others from just kicking the rest of the players out and keeping it for themselves? Noone in the allaince donated those resources either so why would anyone be entitled to them?

Eh let em rot.

You know maybe they should distribute the resources from the treasury among alliance members. 800k loyalty, 1million battle chips and 7 million gold would be nice.

But wait, what would stop our leadership or others from just kicking the rest of the players out and keeping it for themselves? Noone in the allaince donated those resources either so why would anyone be entitled to them?

Eh let em rot.

Exactly. The alliance owns the resources in the Treasury. Not a person, so people shouldn't be compensated with the Treasury's resources.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Pechy said:

Does this help at all?

No, they aren't. They are giving tickets for donations made in excess of the cost of the maps you ran.
    @LeNoirFaineant what do you mean "No, they aren't". Maps 1-4 were already free. They are making map 5 free from now on. This was stated in the announcement thread. They are giving tickets based off the last 5 months 9f donations. I even posted a screenshot of what it said in the announcement thread.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

We where saving up to do Map 6/7 when we found it viable to do so.

Didn't want Treasury to cause us any problems but now it has. One of my Ally friends has Donated roughly 3-4mil of that Gold and she's gutted.

We all have donated our fare share!

Dr Luciano

But why? She donated the gold, you couldn't use it for anything else other than AQ. So it's gone either way. If you want to run map 6 or 7, you are going to get tickets back anyways so you can still do it AND map 6 and 7 are free for the next 2 cycles. Don't see how anyone could be "gutted" when they willing gave up 3 or 4 million gold by their own choosing.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★

Eh let em rot.

I have a problem with the old resources just going up in the air like fairy dust. Somebody put them there. I get the issue of droppers, but to basically say.... 'we cant prove which resources are from droppers, so we are just going to say if its older than 5 months or if it doesn't meet our UNPUBLISHED FORMULA of overpay policy, its gone.' Anything not allocated via tickets, needs to be allocated up somehow, someway... Maybe alliance members didn't donate them, maybe they don't deserve them, but someone does and it isn't the house account.

The end result, the new prices of AQ are fine. I feel they are fair, I have a huge issue with the disappearance of stuff that is just going away. I feel there should be full transparency of what "disappeared" and how Kabam converts that into a value and who gets it.

edited May 2020
    battleone said:

Eh let em rot.

I have a problem with the old resources just going up in the air like fairy dust. Somebody put them there. I get the issue of droppers, but to basically say.... 'we cant prove which resources are from droppers, so we are just going to say if its older than 5 months or if it doesn't meet our UNPUBLISHED FORMULA of overpay policy, its gone.' Anything not allocated via tickets, needs to be allocated up somehow, someway... Maybe alliance members didn't donate them, maybe they don't deserve them, but someone does and it isn't the house account.

The end result, the new prices of AQ are fine. I feel they are fair, I have a huge issue with the disappearance of stuff that is just going away. I feel there should be full transparency of what "disappeared" and how Kabam converts that into a value and who gets it.

When I was kicked from SAS (your alliance last i checked) the donations I had prepaid were not refunded they just went away, what’s the difference? Why did you not post then for me to be made whole?
This discussion has been closed.