**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Havok or Namor

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
Both are great champions but who is better. IMO based on practicality and base utility it’s got to be havok, Namor needs his sig and even then 200 sig stones, that’s something most players don’t have the luxury of getting

Havok or Namor 47 votes

Havok
48%
GamerSnakeEyes69AspenTaZ_4178Logan00DarthPhalLordRaymond3AleorKill_GreyGiulioV99EtjamaDead1MiStaLovaDonrefreThicco_ModeMauledIcy000TP33SwarmOfRavensRoyalist 23 votes
Namor
51%
Timone147Spity68Parth_kashyapDarth_StewieBattle_GreninjaTheAngryOneRougeknight87heartbreakid_22mrcyrcleKRANꓘDonDudu2809Obaid_Jacob03TSM_McocILLUSION8Giodood_1FiiNCHLucianoDelHoyaLovekCharlesThe69thluanamender 24 votes

Comments

• YeahReallyYeahReally Posts: 54
    What's the point of this poll if you don't have them?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Havok

I’m thinking he Hav the champions but not the sig stone that how I’m read it
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    I find it interesting, before everyone would always talk about namor, now he hardly gets any mention and from this poll now on the same level as havok
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90

Maybe he just likes speculating :) I like doing that as well. One might argue the need of anything that is posted, for instance: what is the point of your comment?

I think when it comes to damage Namor is already great unawakened. He's sig ability is more a utility that makes him a great counter to a lot of hard fights like korg or killmonger. He just needs to be at a very high sig to have to have that utility. Havok unawakened already has all of it's utility and also is a great counter to those hard fights. So if you don't have the resources to awaken and level up, then yeah Havok might be a better pull. Namor is already great unawakened and has more potential with it's awakened ability
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Havok

I have a 5* Havok my friend has 5* Namor we were having an argument so I came here to find out what the community thinks
    When I said that it’s a luxury most players don’t have I was referring to a 5* AG and 200 sig stones not the champions themselves
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Havok
    Both champions fill totally different holes in a roster.

Namor’s damage is pretty mad but it can be a bit awkward to time it right in higher pressure matchups like Korg. I didn’t really see the ‘balance’ making any real impact on him - made his damage a bit better in shorter fights but I never really took him to those anyway. I haven’t ranked mine back up yet since the rebalance because I didn’t really use him very much. When there’s some 750k health pool lanes I could see him getting a bit more use.

Havok is someone in desperate for on my main account for the energy resistance, Havok counter and because he’s a fantastic mutant that doesn’t really need a high sig. he counters a lot of the irritating fights in the game - HT/Havok/Mephisto etc.

If I had the choice I would probably take Havok.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

I find it interesting, before everyone would always talk about namor, now he hardly gets any mention and from this poll now on the same level as havok

Lets not lose sight of the fact that 'on the same level as Havok' is still a really amazing level to be on.

I've got Awakened Havok (and he doesn't really need Awakened) as one of my few 5/65 champs, and he's awesome. Really adaptable, and does crazy damage in several different ways.

I don't have Namor (which is why I haven't voted), but you seriously can't go wrong with Havok.
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Namor
    If you have high sig 200 namor then it's namor