**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Current Dr. Doom Arena scores?

So as the Doctor Doom 4* basic arena is out and he is a pretty hyped champion, being one of the best champions in the game, lots of people are going for him in arena. I'm going to try and dupe my 4* version, and bump my sig stones into him. I think a lot of people - not everyone, but most who are doing the arena - are wondering what he's going to go for. So this thread is to share your current scores in the arena.

Me? I'm on 2.3 million currently, which has been a bit of a grind so far.

Comments

• bluebubble100bluebubble100 Posts: 62
    I am at 4 mil. Its way more than needed but there’s nothing wrong with being to safe.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I am just happy, I decided to give it a pass.
    :)
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    The cutoff is estimated to be 3.2M. 2.3M is definitely not enough. You should probably go for 3.5 just to be safe.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah it's probably gonna be more than 2.3
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    AouxWoux said:

The cutoff is estimated to be 3.2M. 2.3M is definitely not enough. You should probably go for 3.5 just to be safe.

I'm sorry that my post was a bit misleading - I didn't stay at 2.3 million, that was my score yesterday. I'm now on 3.5 million - thanks for your suggestion!
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    I’m at 5.1 mil