**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else feel stuck

I have done all variants and monthly quest. Completed Act 6 and now all that’s left is Abyss and 100% Act 6 (100% up to 6.2 and most of 6.3) I have never played a game where you get to a road block and the only way to get past it is spend money and we are not talking about small amount of money. Now I know there is the option of arena but it’s worst thing in the game and you get so little for the time that’s put into it. Just want to know if anyone else is having that problem and how do others get around this?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

You don't need to spend money to complete act 6.
    If you have free time, you can always farm resources, such as revives and potions. And when you have enough, you can do an additional path or two in act 6.

And by 2025 you will have done act6 100% and get yourself a “Throne Breaker” title along with probably a 6* Cyclops from the rewards 🤣
    Is no that hard to farm revives. You can fill the inventory in less than a week, without using energy refils orsomething.
    Act 6 is already 100% without unit usage, apart from the No Retreat Champion boss. No money involved, the account is Free2play.
    And still no 6-star cyclops, for now at least.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    You know no one can avoid 6* Cyclops? Wait for yours too 👍 I got mine at my 3rd 6* pull 😆
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Personally I'm stuck on 6.2.2. Been for around a month now. Just don't have a Heimdall (for synergi) or a good poison immune fury generating champ to push through. Don't want to unit through, and stash building is slow
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    If you have the thinking that you cant do most of the content in the game as f2p, I request you to all watch ContestChampions channel on youtube. He is a f2p player and has explored act 6. Only AOL is standing in his way.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I usually just eat some prunes when I'm feeling stuck down there. Helps it right... Oh wrong stuck
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

I have done all variants and monthly quest. Completed Act 6 and now all that’s left is Abyss and 100% Act 6 (100% up to 6.2 and most of 6.3) I have never played a game where you get to a road block and the only way to get past it is spend money and we are not talking about small amount of money. Now I know there is the option of arena but it’s worst thing in the game and you get so little for the time that’s put into it. Just want to know if anyone else is having that problem and how do others get around this?

Yes you don’t have to spend money. Like the others said. All you have to do is farm thousands of units, many revives, many heals, save up extra units for boosts also. And farmarena till your eyes bleed. Maybe if you grind like mad 30-40 hours a week it will take only 2 - 4 months.

See it makes total sense for a game app. To require this amount of effort. Doesn’t it? Well I have a life and a family to take care of. So I’m in the same spot as you op. This game is ridiculous. And I’m almost out. Just waiting to see what kabam does with the shat storm that’s been happening for end game players. And this alliance quest mess they made isn’t helping.
    Yeah my point exactly. I feel like if you don’t put in hours on grinding each week you won’t make any progress. And if you did grind for hours the progress you make is very small. As for farming revive and potions, I do it every week but how is it fun when I have to do that every weekday and then at the weekend I knock out 1 or 2 paths? There’s a massive problem here which is not been addressed
    It’s not a problem.

People who are willing to grind for units or spend time and effort farming resources or spend money WILL progress faster than those who don’t.

What do you expect? Everything handed to you on a silver platter?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

If you have free time, you can always farm resources, such as revives and potions. And when you have enough, you can do an additional path or two in act 6.

And by 2025 you will have done act6 100% and get yourself a “Throne Breaker” title along with probably a 6* Cyclops from the rewards 🤣
    Is no that hard to farm revives. You can fill the inventory in less than a week, without using energy refils orsomething.
    Act 6 is already 100% without unit usage, apart from the No Retreat Champion boss. No money involved, the account is Free2play.
    Any particular difficulty of EQ? Can’t say I’ve run across enough to fill my inventory once, nevermind once per week, throughout the whole month from quest pick ups tbh.

• JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    I am Free To Play.My both accounts are free to play.I grind arena but not too much just little but a day I save battlchips and then open them at once.
  • OldmanJackOldmanJack Posts: 25
    AouxWoux said:

If you have the thinking that you cant do most of the content in the game as f2p, I request you to all watch ContestChampions channel on youtube. He is a f2p player and has explored act 6. Only AOL is standing in his way.

Yeah he also has time to grind arena 24/7. I on the other hand have a family.

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I'm confused you dont want to spend but want to do everything now?.. (I mean you said your not happy with a couple of paths a week so you want to do it all straight away?) In any event I have to assume revives are the issue (could be energy) If you dont like farming have you tried to.. you know.. not lose?.. Just wondering.. it's a long shot but maybe try it, could solve all your issues XD but seriously once you do everything will you then complain you have nothing to do?..
    Farming is best option I sold 7 revives this morning to stop them expiring.. Still have full inventory and a couple in overflow
    Also it's been awhile since I opened any but apparently you can get them from here as well
    IOSJasoN said:

I'm confused you dont want to spend but want to do everything now?.. (I mean you said your not happy with a couple of paths a week so you want to do it all straight away?) In any event I have to assume revives are the issue (could be energy) If you dont like farming have you tried to.. you know.. not lose?.. Just wondering.. it's a long shot but maybe try it, could solve all your issues XD but seriously once you do everything will you then complain you have nothing to do?..
    Farming is best option I sold 7 revives this morning to stop them expiring.. Still have full inventory and a couple in overflow
    Also it's been awhile since I opened any but apparently you can get them from here as well

How do you farm the level 2 revives?

• redm4nredm4n Posts: 48
    @OldmanJack just follow what a bunch of us have done.... stop playing the game, there is no rainbow at the end of this bridge. Kabam stopped listening to the playerbase over a year ago, every decision they will make is to separate you from your money instead of putting fair content and put out packages to entice people to buy. They have fallen fully into the greed hole. They should make money, but not at the cost game.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    AouxWoux said:

A f2p player who could spend all his hours playing this game, just like any other guy with a job would spend his hours working that said job.
    Yes playing this game as a f2p is entirely possible, you can clear any content as a f2p player, it just takes time, commitment, planning, etc, etc. But in no way is it realistic to watch how Brian Grant did that and think that any other f2p player can just do that.
    _ASDF_ said:

Greekhit said:

Your really not understanding their perspective.

No, I got the point. The content can be done without spending money, that's what the OP mas talking about
    No @will-o-wisp you didn’t understand OP’s point in the least bit. Of course the content can be done for free by about 5% of the player base. The rest of us have personal lives that prevent us from grinding arena and EQ’s but would still like a chance to complete this content without having to take out a second mortgage. Please refer back to op’s second post.
    Of course you need to play the game, and farm the resources you want. You won't just wait and expect them for free, would you?
    Make a space in your personal life to get the resources, just like you already do to play the game. You aren't forced to play something you don't want to, but by doing do you progress further in our account.That is how 99% of the games work, this isn't different here.
    Also, just because that is “the way it has always been” is the most laughable type statement out their. If I said that at my job I would no longer have a job.
    I don’t actually mind farming but farming 1 week for 1 or 2 paths seems a bit harsh. For me the enjoyment is in making progress in act 6. Is it too much to ask for 1 week of farming and being able to complete 3 or 4 paths?