**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to focus on: Blade or Killmonger (Both unawakened)

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
In a skill dilemma right now

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    yup
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    killmonger for sure, blade has regen and danger sense but killmonger can FULLY tank sp3s ignore armour evade and resistance through true strike, ramp up to a MASSIVE stack of 50 bleeds on sp3 intercept stun immunes through counterpunch, is super tanky and has a great purify synergy with void

killmonger for sure, blade has regen and danger sense but killmonger can FULLY tank sp3s ignore armour evade and resistance through true strike, ramp up to a MASSIVE stack of 50 bleeds on sp3 intercept stun immunes through counterpunch, is super tanky and has a great purify synergy with void

@Erik_Killmonger1001 Thanks! Nice to hear from the man himself! Is his damage any good and what is his rotation?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’ve got both at R5 awakened and I use Blade far more than KM.

My KM is low sig and a huge amount of his damage output is tied up in a high Sig for his reverb bonuses so I don’t see the damage that he is truly capable of - however, he’s never getting sig levels until I pull and max sig Aegon.

Utility-wise Blade has Danger sense which is huge for so many matchups, especially if you have GR and/or Mephisto/Dormammu. Think class advantage for roughly 25% of the game with AA reduction on top of that. In Act 6, there’s a huge proportion of the 6.1 and 6.2 bosses who are either Villains or Mystics. I think it’s only Sabretooth in 6.1 and Champion in 6.2 who aren’t. If you do eventually awaken Blade you have infinite health potions - I’ve had my blade awakened and max sig for the better part of a year and he has saved me 1000s of units in potions/revives.

KM on the other hand has an easy to refresh Truestrike and the ability to tank SP3s at will. His ability to stack bleeds can be a nice way to mitigate healing but I find it a bit clunky for that. Aside from this, he’s an important part of the Void/KM/OR team and whoever else you want to throw in the mix.

I would personally go Blade.

@Erik_Killmonger1001 Thanks! Nice to hear from the man himself! Is his damage any good and what is his rotation?
    @MoNsTeR_804

right so
    sp2 triggers 3 indestructible charges of infinite duration each completely absorbing all damage that would be inflicted by a hit including specials. This also works against nodes guaranteeing k.o on sp3
    sp1 gives 2 counterpunch charges each lasting 10 seconds each converted into a 1 second unstoppable upon being struck by the opponent. this technically is an intercept so is a good way to counter limber
    by striking an oponent whilst they are recovering from a special-true strike for 16 seconds ignoring armour resistence and evasion ( makes him a great counter to spider verse champions and modok especially with the class bonus)
    sp3-if you have inflicted 15 or more bleed debuffs in a fight they stack up as dormant bleeds on the opponent (looking like a grey version of the bleed icon) and can be reactiated using an sp3 to deal a huge chunk of damage, up to 50 stacks.
    basic-high armour and block proficiency base so is very tanky
    additional crit resistance due to vibranium armour
    gain 15% missing power when vibranium armour is active per debuff placed on him
    bleeds-killmonger has an 80% chance every crit to place a very short very potent bleed on the oponent
    sig ability- reverberation increases damage significantly when armour is active and reverberate back damage dealt to you
    synergies:
    winter soldier-gain true strike on intercepts- works really well with counterpunch to provide almost constant uptime for true strike
    black panther civil war-start fights with 3 counterpunch and indestructible charges-gives 3 "free" combos of zero damage intercepts
    void-35% chance to shrug of debuffs regening 4% health instead-best used on caltrops this can be a great option to "cheese" through debuffs heavy nodes or champs like void or slashed tires
    human torch-100% chance to inflict bleed on crits rather than 80%
    storm (pyramid x)+30% bleed duration
    sabretooth-+30% damage when striking a debuffed opponent
    iron man (infinity war)-+12% crit resistance per armour up debuff

in terms of rotation-winter soldier synergy and spam sp1, keep intercepting using counterpunch to get max uptime for true strike and use an sp2 if/when you need it to tank an sp3 against a power gain champion if the ai is passive (eg. mordo) save up passive bleeds to as high as you want and use an sp3 to convert them (do not use an sp3 before you have high dormant bleed stacks as it only works once per fight+dormant bleeds can stack beyond 50 on the opponent but only 50 will convert to active bleeds)

usefull links:
    https://auntm.ai/champions/killmonger/tier/6 synergy list from auntm.ai
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-killmonger/ champion spotlight to check numbers and wording of abilities
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfRmuy_fmyk seatin cheesing icarus with void synergy and power gain

hope this helps
    any questions comment on here hoping to get a video out explaining soon :)
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I use Killmonger all the time. I used him a lot in Act 6, he's one of my main champs in Map 7 AQ, and I used him for the Invisible Woman fight in Abyss (where he also played an important support role for Void).

He's got high damage output with the potential for a devastating Damage Over Time effect if the fight runs long. His true strike makes auto-block champs like Medusa, Modok, or Heimdall a joke. He can clearly counter evade champs...even Spider-Gwen. She normally shuts down true strike buffs, but KM's true strike is a passive ability, so she's easy to beat. Even in short fights, his damage output can get pretty high when you combine reverberation and true strike, but this does require a high sig level. All this, and he also makes a great defender for AW.

Blade certainly has his uses. Even my unduped r4 helped me get through LOL fights. He's handy to have in a few situations, but my personal pick is KM.

There's no bad choice here, though. You'll win either way.
    Hmm, ok... who do you guys think has the better damage or utility?
    killmonger better damage and utility