**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Goal: Act 6 Exploration vs Abyss completion vs Variant 1 Exploration vs LOL completion

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
Just managed to complete Act 6.4. Required numerous revives, health potions, and units for the Grandmaster so my inventory is barren right now. As I work to rebuild my stash, what should my next focus be?

The things that seem to me as next steps I could try to attempt would be:
- Act 6 stuff (6.1 exploration, 6.2 exploration, 6.3 exploration, 6.4 exploration)
- Abyss initial completion
- Variant 1 exploration
- LOL completion.

Abyss and LOL seem like long slogs requiring long play sessions.
Variant 1 and Act 6 exploration seems like having to deal with annoying node/champion combinations.

What is the next best thing for me to focus on, based on difficulty and rewards? I feel like Abyss initial completion has the most enticing rewards out of all the options, but I do not have an Aegon nor many of the 'horsemen'.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I guess Variant 1, or a specific chapter/quest in Act 6. Can we see that roster please?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    I am in a similar situation, just completed act 6 yesterday. I am missing human torch or void so I can’t do AOL yet. I completed variant 1 but no plan for exploration as the reward is not worth the effort. I might start exploring 6.1 as I have done 50% of it.

I might entertain exploring LOL since I have a 5/65 aegon but the reward is not that enticing anymore.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    I would suggest you to do LOL first if you have a good dps champ. Otherwise you can work on act 6 exploration. Variant 1 is too annoying and as you said you dont have any viable champs for AOL.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    With no Aegon, I'd do 6.1, variant 1, then LOL, then wait for them to nerf 6.2
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Either an initial run of LoL along the easy path, or 6.1 exploration imo.
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited May 2020
    If you have Aegon, first LoL, then Variant 1, then Abyss initial, then Act 6. Hopefully they will come to reason with Act 6... so i would stay away from Act 6 completion till this point came. even if it takes a year, as I would assume.
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    1) Labrynth Completion
    2)Variant 1 completion
    3)Act 6 conpletion
    4)Abyss completion
    5)Variant 1 Exploration
    6)Labrynth exploration
    7)Abyss exploration
    8)Act 6 exploration
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Thanks everyone.

I do have an Aegon as a 6 star, but unduped. I will probably have to wait a long time to dupe him. Don’t have Aegon as a 5 star, but do have skill awakening gem and skill sig stones if I do pull him. It does feel like it would feel dumb to have to rank up a 5 star when I have the 6 star version, but of course, sig is necessary.

My R5 five stars include CapIW, BWCV, NF, Domino, Warlock, IMIW.
    My R4 five stars include Thing, Omega red, Rulk, Venom, Vision.

I’ll probably do 6.1 or Variant 1 then. If I complete those, hopefully will have a duped Aegon at that point to do LOL.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    LOL if you have the domino trinity can cheese it all. Just takes a long time.

Abyss from experience doing intial completion without aegon or doom. Wait on both as they are very very useful.(just finished exploration last week and those 2 maxed worlds of difference

Act 6 exploration will help possibly get the missing pieces you need.

variant 1 is the only thing I haven’t explored yet and find it to be completely garbage. Slowly doing it a path here and there right now.