**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continuously being signed out of forums

This happening to anyone else? Seems I can’t go through a few posts without having to sign in again.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Me too. I've contacted support and I'm in the process of taking to them
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Same been happening here
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Same here
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Me too
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161
    Same here
  • Ok I'm glad I'm not alone with that
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Few I thought someone kept signing me in and out
  • Hey there, we're taking a look into this now.
  • Can anyone who is experiencing this confirmed if they've restarted their browser in the past 10 minutes and if they are still experiencing the issue?
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    edited May 2020

Can anyone who is experiencing this confirmed if they've restarted their browser in the past 10 minutes and if they are still experiencing the issue?

Yes and no: if I navigate through various pages of the forum, sometimes I’ll notice the “sign in” prompt at the bottom of the screen.

But if I ignore that and just navigate into another section of the forum, it’ll appear that I’m signed back in. It’s strange

(And yes I did try restarting the browser)
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    edited May 2020

Can anyone who is experiencing this confirmed if they've restarted their browser in the past 10 minutes and if they are still experiencing the issue?

Still happening here, an hour after your suggestion,

Seems to mainly be if you click on the topmost DISCUSSIONS link (wanting to see all categories in a single list, like normally).

When I go to a specific category instead, or into specific threads, I am suddenly STILL LOGGED IN. (without actually going to the login prompts).

So it's not that it is actually logging you out, it's just that for certain pages it acts like you are logged out (your name is no longer shown at top, and the Login button is there instead).
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    ...so maybe the Cookie tracking your Login status is NOT being recognized when in the main DISCUSSIONS List Page.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Happened again this morning, @Kabam Zibiit

I simply toggled back and forth between pages and languages and I came back logged in. Not sure why a “mash all the buttons” approach worked, but it did.

Browser was closed out last night and reopened this morning, if that’s any help.

Dr. Zola
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    This has been happening to me all day if you're all still wondering @Kabam Zibiit
    Still going on, happening on both devices I use, reset browser and manually logged in and out also
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Still been happening to me as well.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The bug mainly happens when I access the forum on mobile. On PC no issues so far.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

The bug mainly happens when I access the forum on mobile. On PC no issues so far.

Nevermind, just happened to me for PC as well.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Still an issue. If I hit the language options when I’m logged out, however, and choose my language, then I’m back in when I hit the Recent Discussions tab.

In case anyone’s still looking at this.

Dr. Zola
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    It hasn’t stopped for me since it started.
    Still happening
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Still happening

Yeah can this get fixed already
  • Yeah, just happened again to me. Was logged in when I opened the browser. Then opened this thread and it booted me out, lol. Interesting and amusing timing. I thought I was going nuts when this was happening yesterday. Apparently not.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    This has been happening to me forever on the forums. Just thought it was the quality of the forums site and never really thought anything about it
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    This has been happening to me for the past 2 days
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    This has been happening to me for the past several days and its getting a bit annoying
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    It's been happening to me for a few days too.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Still happening
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Are there any updates on this? Support hasn't answered