**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Open dialogue

@Kabam Miike I have spoken with thousands in the community. I would love open dialogue with you guys to help ease the fury the community currently has. Please message me and I will provide my contact info.

Anyone else I will ignore as it’s not worth the time and effort.

Kníght

Comments

• GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    This is awesome 👏🏻
  • RastopaRastopa Posts: 2
    edited May 2020
    @Kabam Miike hello mike

Please continue with great work , this guy is a scammer and run cheap raffles to scam people

He loads cheap odins from Asians loaders please crack down on them .
  • RastopaRastopa Posts: 2
    He said he is donating to charity but all money goes to his pocket
  • Rinatin86Rinatin86 Posts: 2
    Lol thanks, White Knight of the internet. "DoN't WoRrY, I'lL sAvE yOu, KaBAm!" As if this company doesn't make hundreds of millions of dollars every year pumping out a stale, money-grubbing product. Then on top of it all, they HARD nerf champs that the community spends MILLIONS of dollars on to get with little to no compensation. The Corvus nerf is all but done, and I'm gonna be one of the unfortunate victims. Anything that helps make their content easier, they change as quickly as they can, under the guise of "rebalancing" or "champion tuning".

But you keep on defending the huge corporation. Bet you ask your local gas stations to increase prices, too, huh? Why don't you ask your insurance company to raise your premiums too? Leave the people who are trying to help the MCOC community that YOU'RE A PART OF alone. You're not gonna magically get free stuff for attempting to smear someone else's name through the mud.
  • HunterGreeneHunterGreene Posts: 1
    Rastopa said:

@Kabam Miike hello mike

Please continue with great work , this guy is a scammer and run cheap raffles to scam people

He loads cheap odins from Asians loaders please crack down on them .

Hmmm. Guy creates an account and his only 2 posts are here? And then does nothing but attempted character assassination and doesn't even address the concerns of Knight. Damn, I'd say it was transparent, but the intent here is all but crystal clear.
  • Rinatin86Rinatin86 Posts: 2
    To be fair, I've never posted on the forums, but I'm in a lot of rooms where this is being discussed. Long time member of this community, just not so much the forums. I'd get lost in there for sure 😂😂😂
  • Ghost2525Ghost2525 Posts: 7
    This is much needed thing, if Kabam would like to come to the table and discuss future of game and the participation of the community in this evolution I would be happy to participate as well.
  • Aponzer_123Aponzer_123 Posts: 1
    hi rastopa... how are you? May i ask for some proof that he is a scammer? I have known knight for awhile... i have talked to hundreds of people... never heard he was a scammer.. are you telling me he raises money for a charity to help feed hungry people in this time of crisis that we are going thru... i don't know about others here... but shouldn't we be applauding him instead of putting him down... will you PLEASE send me proof that he is a scammer... if he is I would LOVE to 100% sure know that he is... when you send us proof he is... i will THEN support everything you are saying... until then knowing knight the way I do... i will stand by his side... i believe the saying is innocent until proven guilty.... so bro PLEASE send us some proof... buh bye. have a GREAT DAY!
  • MoneyheadMoneyhead Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike you should take the time to speak to Knight. He has spoken to thousands that are all on the same page. The numbers go up by the day, this won’t be as simple as deleting the thread as it will continue on forums and off forums.
  • SoldierProsperSoldierProsper Posts: 1
    I am new to the forums, but have been a member of the MCOC Community for the last 5 years. I have to agree with @Rinatin86, I think what he said is very accurate. This game does nothing but force you to spend money on content that is complete BS. Especially in 6.4, and now they made Act 7 even harder? And on top of all this, the BS going on with Corvus? Smh.. I have him 5/65 and if he gets nerfed, I am sure I will one of hundreds, if not thousands to walk away from this game. Every time someone finds an easier way to beat content, or go about something that Kabam loses money on, they "fix it" because they want to make money off their "pay to play" game. I hope their are some answers for the things they have done, and I hope they have a sit down and listen to what the community has to say. Which is another issue I have with them, they don't listen to the recommendations made by the community, only the YouTubers that are apart of the CCP program. I think they community needs to continue doing what they are doing and make a list of everything they don't like and force Kabam to sit down and listen to what they have to say, then fix it. It's quite simple, or they will lose out on their player base.
  • Destiny_dragonDestiny_dragon Posts: 29
    edited May 2020
    @Rastopa you don’t even have line to talk about this false information bro.
  • Knight is a solid person. I’ve been in the community since the very beginning. I have played with several different alliances met fantastic people and have enjoyed the game for quite sometime. But the simple fact that things aren’t adding up for the average player and most tuning and challenge is geared to the top 1% needs to be addressed along with the things the community thinks is broken in game should matter to you and everyone else as much as it should matter to kabam. The fact that anyone of us in the community has to defend themselves while trying to defend others is utterly appalling. @Rastopa u have a choice to smear someone or say nothing and you chose to smear someone. That in itself speaks to the level of character you possess. We are all a community of gamers who should be standing together and should be able to have an open dialogue about it. It’s like us all living in the same house and our landlord raises the rent while turning off the heat or electricity and we are explaining our gripes while you thank him for raising the rent and bash your roommates for fighting to keep the lights on,Bad form.