**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I want my champion recharge back right now.Is this a joke.

I am really really I am hardly controlling my anger let's get this over with no discussion.Just asking my champion recharge right now.

As you can see I clicked on find partner and it says zone has started.But somehow I am not in zone.He is continuously saying take down node 3 but I don't even know that zone has even started so I went back to check.

Somehow zone has started but I am still finding a partner.And ye s y I ternet connection is working great.Adter waiting for so many time so I finally had to quit.

And this happens to my champions.

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    #Kabam
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    You know it is against the forum rules to make an alt account to get out of jail right
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130

You know it is against the forum rules to make an alt account to get out of jail right

Nah I have 3 accounts this is my 2nd account my main account is devil

As far as I know having 3 accounts is not illegal I made post everyone said you can multiple accounts.
    And 3rd thing I wmat my champions recharge back right now.

And 3rd thing I wmat my champions recharge back right now.

You might contact support, but I've heard they aren't very helpful. I unfortunately don't know what else to tell ya.

As far as I know having 3 accounts is not illegal I made post everyone said you can multiple accounts.

Read number 11
    In game I have 3 accounts.Seatin also have 3 accounts so why is he not banned.And I cannot post discussion from my main account cause it hailed and I w at my champions recharge back

Read number 11
    In game I have 3 accounts.Seatin also have 3 accounts so why is he not banned.And I cannot post discussion from my main account cause it hailed and I w at my champions recharge back
    You will have to contact support for that

Read number 11
    You are allowed to have multiple in game accounts.
    I have 3 accounts in game.Where to contact support
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Read number 11
    Not the same as Forum Accounts.

Read number 11
    I think its referring to no more than 1 forum account for each in game account. I think you are allowed to have an account on the forum to go along with each endgame account, could be wrong though.

Read number 11
    I think its referring to no more than 1 forum account for each in game account. I think you are allowed to have an account on the forum to go along with each endgame account, could be wrong though.
    I'll quit the forum from this account if it's that but right now I want my champions back.Where to contact support
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Read number 11
    I'll quit the forum from this account if it's that but right now I want my champions back.Where to contact support
    Open a Support Ticket using the Gear Icon in the game.

Read number 11
    On the top left when you log in game hit gear icon and right next to where you click to forums it says support click on that one not sure from there since I've never used it.

Read number 11
    Ok
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Same thing happened to me today . I didn't even get a partner on the incursions random join option . But I tried to back out and when I checked back in my champs were on cooldown .
    edited May 2020
    Pratham02 said:

Same thing happened to me today . I didn't even get a partner on the incursions random join option . But I tried to back out and when I checked back in my champs were on cooldown .

And yet here Kabam is focusing on bugs that benefit players lol. You should probably contact support.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

I can't take it anymore
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Read number 11
    On the top left when you log in game hit gear icon and right next to where you click to forums it says support click on that one not sure from there since I've never used it.
    Can't find support
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    You won’t get anything from support , your just supposed to have patience and understanding with kabam goof ups , nothing is reimbursed , ever !!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You can have as many game accounts as you want. You are only allowed to have one forum account. This is not really enforced very strongly though as many forum users with banned forum accounts have new form accounts. These will be banned also if they are discovered.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★

Read number 11
    You were banned because you were using abusive language. Maybe learn your lesson and not get banned next time? Just putting that idea out there.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Read number 11
    You were banned because you were using abusive language. Maybe learn your lesson and not get banned next time? Just putting that idea out there.
    To be fair, most of the time I have actually used abusive language I haven't been warned/jailed and the things I have been warned/jailed for are garbage lol. This post may get me a warning...who knows? Other than obvious things which ought and do result in automatic bans moderation is all over the map.
  • YeahReallyYeahReally Posts: 54

Read number 11
    You have a looot of free time
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Read number 11
    Dude isn't going to learn anything man

Lmao said:

Read number 11
    Like you did I have already left the forums like KT1 l.I only posted this cause of champions.No way I will come back to forums anyway.Ibwas reading your old posts as well.You have used more abusive language.And the guy who who used very bad words against me don't make me open my mouth.I only posted this cause of incursions.My intensions are never gonna come back to forums.

Read number 11
    You have a looot of free time
    Just like you

Lmao said:

Read number 11
    And when you complain about getting robbed in incursions my words will be the same that you said.I will disagree and say live with it