**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

share your void moments!!!

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
just awakened my void and i am really enjoying playing with him. i would like hear ur moments with void :)

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I have a R3 4*. Never got him when it mattered haha
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Only timed I used my Void (only have him 4* 5/50) in higher content was the Mephisto boss solo in 5.4
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I have a r5. I used to use him everywhere. Only reason I don’t anymore is because my roster has become quite varied, but even as much respect as he gets, I don’t feel it’s enough.

I don’t have a specific fight I recall, but it’s just so nice knowing that whenever you see some kind of bs regen node, you can perk up knowing you’re about to destroy it with relative ease.

Congrats, he’s beyond fantastic.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    When I pulled a 4* Void I took him to rank 5, used a generic awakening gem and took him to max sig. Then he just collected dust until I was ready to take him with me in Labyrinth for my final path. Used him for the 1st time against ex-X23 and solo’d that fight.
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    I use void in AW every single AW ,act 6.There are so many moments of void.He is such a beast champion.So there is no any one moment.But one of my favourite moment was when I used him against 6.2 champion boss I reversed his heal to 25%.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Just last week took mine to 5/65. Hopefully he will serve me well when needed.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Just last week took mine to 5/65. Hopefully he will serve me well when needed.

i just awakened my 5* void, and i also hope what you do
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I still don't have a 5* void. I have used Void twice. I awakened my 4* and took him to 5/50 for the LOL X23 fight. Soloed her. Also beat ROL wolverine with him for the hell of it. As far as I know those are the only times I've used him.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    I’m always a fan of Void. Not only has he great utilities (i.e. constantly applying debuffs and degeneration; power control and health reversal; decent HP and Attack), but his animation is so clean! I mean you could get used to his movement very well and master him very easily. Quite a few champions cannot give you such satisfactory, they’re sloppy....
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Close solo. He kept throwing heavies throughout the fight. Had 10k life left.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Still my favourite champ in the game, so few bad matchups and so many matchups he shines in. Always my go to for Doom, Sinister or Thing AW bosses and a great counter for flow wars (if the RNG is on your side!)
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

just awakened my void and i am really enjoying playing with him. i would like hear ur moments with void :)

Congrats on awakening yours! R5 time?
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    The first IMIW counter back in day when aw path 6 has buffed and path 7 has recovery every 20 seconds
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I took mine very recently to R5 and maxed out his signature. I bring him to AQ and most of the times he solos that hateful Doom. In AW too and today I used him against a Mephisto in Variant 2. For the matchups that he shines, he REALLY shines. I pick carefully my R5s to ensure that I use them a lot. And Void gets lots of use nowadays.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I practically soloed 5.4.6 Ultron with a 4* 4/40 Void (I had taken like 10-20% off with Sparky to test how the node worked).
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

I practically soloed 5.4.6 Ultron with a 4* 4/40 Void (I had taken like 10-20% off with Sparky to test how the node worked).

wow thats great!!