**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyper or void

Who to rank 5 hype duped lvl2 or void duped lvl90

Comments

• ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Hyperion as you can pull void from 6* crystals but both are solid options to max rank
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Yeah that's just my opinion future proofing your roster is a pretty wise move? I ranked my 5* void to max rank and 3 days later pulled a 6* void and that felt like I just threw away some valuable resources.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Hype all day long for me. So many more uses, void can do what he does at r4. Hype is a god in incursions, all variants act 6, AQ, AW, ROL
    potion farming etc

The hype needs 80 sig levels comment is baffling, please explain. Anything over 1 is unnecessary imo.

But as always depends who you like, can play better, use the most, what holes need filling in your roster and what you are looking to achieve in game.

Personally I used void a lot in act 5, in act 6 and variants i use hype pretty much every quest. Void still get rolled out for map 5 torch, spite, powergain node etc. Use him less for regen now I have warlock and have better incinerate immunity in colossus.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Chadhogan said:

Hyperion as you can pull void from 6* crystals but both are solid options to max rank

Nope hypes only sig 2 lol he needs about 80.
    TF you smoking thinking he needs about sig 80, look at how his sig scales lol.

• HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★

Chadhogan said:

Nope hypes only sig 2 lol he needs about 80.
    Hyperion only needs around 20 sig levels, throwing 80 on him would be a waste of sig stones.
  • RAVEN1815RAVEN1815 Posts: 198
    how about for aw defense. Who’s better in that. Also thanks for feedback