**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

May 2020 Login Crystal Survey

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Question for those who have the 4/5* login crystal: Which rarity of Sunspot did you get from your crystal?

This is just to see the actual drop rates. There aren't any posted drop rates now and I can't remember if there ever were any or if I just assumed it was like a legendary crystal. Cheers!

Edit: Would be ideal for those who pulled 5* versions to post screenshots or even videos.

May 2020 Login Crystal Survey 251 votes

4*
97%
winterthurLogarooGamerMarkjv81Kaycg1Jh_DezBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69BashlordDrZolasamalasravanSnizzbarSuperChronaSeverus35Timone147sfu_koraxLewisTheLlamaFabiusBRPublic_Menacehunter2377 244 votes
5*
2%
BendyMorpheus_123DarkEternityWarlockdaRobotMusikmenFluffy_pawsBrou 7 votes

Comments

• RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    4*
    4*
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    4*
    The only 5* I’ve gotten was havok.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    4*
    I have never gotten an upper ranked star character out of login crystals since they started. Ironically though this round the 4* is the one I don’t have. Already had a 5* and 6* duped sunspot and didn’t realize I didn’t have a 4* until I pulled him out of this crystal
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    4*

_ASDF_ said:

I once got a 4*, when it could’ve been a 3*. Closest I’d ever gotten. 🤣

They won’t post drop rates. It’s got to be abysmal. .01%. And it’s just for a 5*. 🤷‍♂️

Well I got a 5* Version
    Noone's saying it's impossible to pull the higher version. This is just to let the community see something that's at least close to the actual drop rates.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    4*
    Still yet to pull the higher rarity from a login crystal, have got every one since inception.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    4*
    Currently 1 out of 52. That’s nice.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    4*
    Never pulled a 4* when they were doing 3* as the norm, haven’t pulled a 5* since the calendar buff. I don’t believe it’s actually possible at this point.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    4*
    Several months back I posted in my teams chat that it must be my lucky day because I finally pulled a 4* from the login...my very first. Then someone burst my bubble and told me they changed it to 4* and 5* instead of 3/4 🤦‍♂️
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    4*
    I’ve seen posts like these in the past and most have ranged from about 1-3% saying they got the 5*. If that helps at finding the odds at all lol.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    i got the three star version
  • i got the 3 star
  • 111ERIK111111ERIK111 Posts: 5
    edited May 2020
    4*
    “Well I got a 5*” WarlockdaRobot

Ok Karen... I used to smoke and never got cancer clearly it doesn’t cause cancer right? No one is saying it’s impossible to get a 5* they are saying it’s horribly bad chances. Like yours at prom.

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    4*

Ok Karen... I used to smoke and never got cancer clearly it doesn’t cause cancer right? No one is saying it’s impossible to get a 5* they are saying it’s horribly bad chances. Like yours at prom.

Wow that was a total cringe fest 😐
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    4*
    When it was 3 and 4 I always got the 3 star, now I only get the 4 star
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    edited May 2020
    4*
    In 4 years of playing not once have I ever pulled the higher star champ from a login crystal
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Oh shush, it was a joke. And I’m not even going to prom. Now get out of here.
    we can go to prom as friends
  • Peps69Peps69 Posts: 12
    4*