**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HELP!! ACT 6.2.6 The Champion boss completion

1) Who is the best Champs to counter the Champion Boss?
2) How many units should I save to revive and heals?
3) Is there anyway to minimise damage from blocking The champion Special attack ?
My Top champs :
-Quake 5* R5 Duped
-Dr Doom 5* R4 Duped
-Things 5* R4 Duped (low signatures stone)
-Blade 5* R4 Duped
-CMM 5* R4 Duped

I also have Unawakened The Hood 5* R1 and awakened Morningstar 5* R3 . Should I rank them up? or is there any other champion suggestions would be great . Thank you

Comments

• PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Doom or thing but I would choose doom and bring him to r5 before or u need to be highly buffed, train for the last 10% in duels, using a 3* version. Then go in.
  • Hhaikal9527Hhaikal9527 Posts: 55
    Pyrda said:

Doom or thing but I would choose doom and bring him to r5 before or u need to be highly buffed, train for the last 10% in duels, using a 3* version. Then go in.

I’m bringing him to R5 tonight .. how many units should I save for revive and heal??
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    There is currently some speculation going that Act 6, especially 6.2.6 The Champion, is going to be altered in some way. There is no timeframe, so it could be next month, in few months or never. If you wanna get initial completion done, heres some answers to your questions:

1) on the top of my head, the best champs are Symbiote Supreme (because of nullify), CapIW (deals with unstoppable and high block proficiency), Morningstar (but is getting 'fixed' next month), She-Hulk (her slow debuff), Stealthy (slow debuff), Hood (nullify) and Thing (can deal with the last 10%). I cant imagine Doctor Doom not being great for this fight, but youll have to check out some gameplay yourself.
    2) I would save 1500-1800units for your first run, depending on skill and champs. Especially during the last 10%, youll benefit the most from healing your champ completly, since you most likely will take a lot of block damage. Practice making it to The Champion with minimum item usage. It might be a bit overkill on the units, but you dont wanna find yourself in an awkward position. You might end up using fewer units, but it really is a difficult fight.
    3) Short answer - no. Its about timing, skill and a little bit of luck to shrug off those indestructible charges.

If I were you, I would take your top champs, who are all very efficient for the quest, and check out gameplay on Doom vs The Champion and Thing vs The Champion. Preperation is key in this quest. You can even find a duel target and practice dexing his special attacks.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    For Doom solo: https://youtu.be/kD5RX3fXGnI

For Thing and the last 10%:
    https://youtu.be/NeWW6VNxpm0

There is currently some speculation going that Act 6, especially 6.2.6 The Champion, is going to be altered in some way. There is no timeframe, so it could be next month, in few months or never. If you wanna get initial completion done, heres some answers to your questions:

1) on the top of my head, the best champs are Symbiote Supreme (because of nullify), CapIW (deals with unstoppable and high block proficiency), Morningstar (but is getting 'fixed' next month), She-Hulk (her slow debuff), Stealthy (slow debuff), Hood (nullify) and Thing (can deal with the last 10%). I cant imagine Doctor Doom not being great for this fight, but youll have to check out some gameplay yourself.
    2) I would save 1500-1800units for your first run, depending on skill and champs. Especially during the last 10%, youll benefit the most from healing your champ completly, since you most likely will take a lot of block damage. Practice making it to The Champion with minimum item usage. It might be a bit overkill on the units, but you dont wanna find yourself in an awkward position. You might end up using fewer units, but it really is a difficult fight.
    3) Short answer - no. Its about timing, skill and a little bit of luck to shrug off those indestructible charges.

If I were you, I would take your top champs, who are all very efficient for the quest, and check out gameplay on Doom vs The Champion and Thing vs The Champion. Preperation is key in this quest. You can even find a duel target and practice dexing his special attacks.

Thank you so much 🙏🏻 I was actually been practicing on Doom,Things and Quake . Things is great and easier to dex while unstoppable. But I don’t know why is my Things is taking so much damage even while unstoppable. Thanks again for your time dude. Appreciate it
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
    Hey mate,
    I'll suggest save up atleast :
    500-600 units.
    The 4 hour crystal ×30-40
    Farm alot of potions from ROL (atleast 60)
    10-15 20% revives from the 22 hrs event
    These are the basic requirements rest when it comes to champs, I'll suggest ranking up morningstar and capture all 5 souls and she can basically clear the whole of champion boss's first 90 and last 10% with ease because of her 50% perfect blocks after 4 souls and lifesteal after 5 souls.
    Otherwise if you are great with quake you can take out the first 90 with her( but make sure you time her concussions well so as to stop his regeneration or quit when it starts) and for the last 10% put some sig stones into thing, as he can help you out by doing couple of dexes on a single special, all you need to do is first bulid your rock stacks to 15 and give the champion a sp1 and dash back to the wall where all you need to do is get hit to the face( thing's protection will minimise the damage) while dexing back on time and when you get all 5 dexes smack him with a sp3.
    All the best!
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Don't worry kabam is looking on it. i already stopped like lot of players act6.
    Now i'm waiting changes on it for play again, at this moment it's not accessible FTP
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    Did first clear yesterday with r5 Doom. If you go with him make sure all other champs on your team are KO'd, each one boosts Doom's attack. I got him after about 10 tries: spamming light and heavy to keep him staggered, kept him in the corner and stayed really close. Got all 5 dexes as the SP1 started this way, instead of trying to time it in the middle. My approach was a bit different than the YouTube videos I saw, but the only thing that worked for me.

Good luck!

For Doom solo: https://youtu.be/kD5RX3fXGnI

For Thing and the last 10%:
    https://youtu.be/NeWW6VNxpm0

I already tried using things and doom with full health after watching some tips on YouTube . I realized I need to practice a lot 😂 I don’t know how Thing’s unstoppable and protection shielding works 😅

Hey mate,
    500-600 units.
    These are the basic requirements rest when it comes to champs, I'll suggest ranking up morningstar and capture all 5 souls and she can basically clear the whole of champion boss's first 90 and last 10% with ease because of her 50% perfect blocks after 4 souls and lifesteal after 5 souls.
    Otherwise if you are great with quake you can take out the first 90 with her( but make sure you time her concussions well so as to stop his regeneration or quit when it starts) and for the last 10% put some sig stones into thing, as he can help you out by doing couple of dexes on a single special, all you need to do is first bulid your rock stacks to 15 and give the champion a sp1 and dash back to the wall where all you need to do is get hit to the face( thing's protection will minimise the damage) while dexing back on time and when you get all 5 dexes smack him with a sp3.
    All the best!

Thank you mate. This actually gave me some chill and motivated . I’ll start farming units and portion from now on . I’m not good at using Morningstar 😅 it’s took kinda long time to ramp her up . But I’ll practice using her while farming units and portion. Thank you so much for your time mate
    Lovek said:

Don't worry kabam is looking on it. i already stopped like lot of players act6.
    Now i'm waiting changes on it for play again, at this moment it's not accessible FTP

Hope kabam will make it easier . At least reduce the indestructible to 2 or 3 😂
    Xguard77 said:

Did first clear yesterday with r5 Doom. If you go with him make sure all other champs on your team are KO'd, each one boosts Doom's attack. I got him after about 10 tries: spamming light and heavy to keep him staggered, kept him in the corner and stayed really close. Got all 5 dexes as the SP1 started this way, instead of trying to time it in the middle. My approach was a bit different than the YouTube videos I saw, but the only thing that worked for me.

Good luck!

Great!! Congratulations Mate 🤘🏻Wish me luck 😘
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★

Hey mate,
    500-600 units.
    All the best!

Thank you mate. This actually gave me some chill and motivated . I’ll start farming units and portion from now on . I’m not good at using Morningstar 😅 it’s took kinda long time to ramp her up . But I’ll practice using her while farming units and portion. Thank you so much for your time mate
    Farming rol with Thing and synergies (Champion Hela Angela and Heimdall) is probably the funniest option I’ve ever tried, relatively quick and easy too and it was great practice in learning how to figure him out.

For his unstoppable you need atleast 15 rock stacks which you get from parrying and blocking and his protection works better the higher sig level he is.
    Lunae said:

Hey mate,
    500-600 units.
    All the best!

Farming rol with Thing and synergies (Champion Hela Angela and Heimdall) is probably the funniest option I’ve ever tried, relatively quick and easy too and it was great practice in learning how to figure him out.

For his unstoppable you need atleast 15 rock stacks which you get from parrying and blocking and his protection works better the higher sig level he is.
    For real tho?? I was doing the same thing farming rol with things and synergies(champion Hela Angela and Heimdall) My Thing sig is only 15 😅 I used science awakening gem on him . Now I figured out why the protection doesn’t work so well.. thanks mate