**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

your dumb goofs

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
i want to know what stupid goofs you all have done in this game.

for me, I accidentally took two champs into aw instead of three.

what are yours?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

After doing the quest the only let's 2 stars i did epic rift but forgot to switch out my team

I've had close calls with this aswell. Gotta be really careful haha
  • Bringing an Electra to an Ebony Maw fight
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Awakening Deadpool X-Force good thing it was the 4* version god knows what would’ve happened if I was still a noob and it was a 5*.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★

Putting my phone down to talk to someone forgetting I started the fight and that's how I got mopped by an AW miniboss

I do this all the time in arena. I get so in the habit of hitting “next fight”, that I don’t even pay attention to the fact I hit it, and then start a convo with my wife or somebody. Look down and I’m just getting obliterated.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Just today I used a full energy refill to get to my last fight of the day :)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    RookieXX said:

I do this all the time
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

RookieXX said:

I do this all the time
    Buzzkill central
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

After doing the quest the only let's 2 stars i did epic rift but forgot to switch out my team

Yeah that is very tricky if you're not careful. One of the best strategies I used was to stockpile passes for a week and then do it all on a Sunday so that way once I had all the Intel I needed I can immediately switch to my five stars and start going into the Rifts.
    Torah13 said:

I used human torch against Bishop.

fun
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Ha I was going to ask you about that but didn't question it

Ha I was going to ask you about that but didn't question it
    forgot my thing was in a rift, ill have three champions next time lol

Sold my 4* Killmonger in exchange of a 5* Kingpin

wow.
    Edeuink said:

On two occasions I’ve taken a dr doom to a human torch fight.
    1. I’m talking to an alliance mate, fighting on hidden lane, and see my opponent has a persistent charge. I say, “Imagine it’s human torch,” and go in with dr doom.
    2. Was doing incursions, see a role reversal human torch and decide to use dr doom because of the role reversal.

the first one is funny af.
  • Sold my 4* Killmonger in exchange of a 5* Kingpin

sold my 4* gulk for cyclops
    doc ock for ronan
    doom for sinister(I already have 5* doom, so no need for the 4*)
    like 10 R1 4 stars for diablo