**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• hellchampionhellchampion Posts: 4
    Oyun İçi Adı: hellChampion
    Cihazı ve Modeli: Galaxy A70
    Cihazı İşletim Sistemi: ANDROID 10
    Hücresel veya WiFi: her ikisi de
    Yüklü Oyun Sürümü: 27.0.0
    Oyun Modu: tüm modlar. Hikaye Görevleri, Etkinlik Görevleri, Arena, İttifak Görevi ve İttifak Savaşı.
    Sorunun Tanımı: Bu sorunun ANDROID 10 cihazımda benim için oluştuğunu fark ettim. Sebep hiçbir özel şampiyon gibi görünmüyor. Menüler arasında geziniyor olabilirim. Herhangi bir oyun modunda bir kavgada. Kristalin açılması veya envanter vb. Kontrol edilmesi. Kırmızı wifi sembolü, wifi veya hücre verilerinde olup olmadığımdan bağımsız olarak rastgele yanıp sönmeye başlayacaktır. Bir süre gecikecek ve sonra yükleme ekranında bağlantısının kesildiğini belirten bir mesaj alıyorum. Teşekkürler
  • hellchampionhellchampion Posts: 4
    guys come on pls help
  • HS_MoeWintHS_MoeWint Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: HS Moe Wint
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 27.0.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Still having Connectivity Error while playing any modes. That really annoys me and sometime I have to replay the match I've already won.
    Whenever the connection error occurs, I have to on/off Mobile Data or Wifi and wait to reconnect. And I'm sure my internet isn't a problem as I got no problem with other online games.

• chambellchambell Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: chambell
    Device and Model: Galaxy A70
    Device Operating System: android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 27.0.0. 
    Game Mode: all modes.
    Description of the Issue: after each  fight connection lost. On the arena, even i win the game, the result iş changed to the lose. On the alliance mode, after the game my health looks less than it should be, and my enemy's always full.. than in this condition fighting again and again, until i lost
  • ZdroodoZdroodo Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Lubie Placki
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Description of the Issue: Connectivity Error while playing any modes. That really annoys me and sometime I have to replay the match I've already won.
    Whenever the connection error occurs, I have to on/off Mobile Data or Wifi and wait to reconnect. And I'm sure my internet isn't a problem as I got no problem with other online games. Its start when I update Android 10.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Android Users: Kabam! There's a problem with the game!
    Kabam: ......

iOS Users: He-
    Kabam: We'll get to it right away! Don't worry about it. *Proceed and fix the problem in a few minutes*
  • GiBRaSGiBRaS Posts: 8
    Emiljano said:
    Many people with Android10 suffer from this problem, is it possible to fix it? Why is there no answer for Android users?
    Thanks.
  • ThiGonThiGon Posts: 4
    Switching form wifi to mobile data or the other way actually somehow bypasses this bug. As soon as the red disconnection symbol appears switch from wifi to mobile data or from mobile data to wifi (also possible to turn off wifi for a short moment and turn it on again) and it somehow re-establishes the connection. Even possible during fights and works most of the time.
    It's not a solution to the problem but it makes the game a bit more playable again.
  • CELLAT2735CELLAT2735 Posts: 1
    edited May 2020
    Oyun İçi Adı: Celat2735
    Cihaz ve Model: Samsung A70
    Cihaz İşletim Sistemi: 10.0
    Hücresel veya WiFi: Her ikiside
    Yüklü Oyun Sürümü:Son sürüm
    Oyun Modu: Her modda
    Sorunun Tanımı: Oyun oynarken sürekli sağ alt köşede bağlantı problemi yaşıyorum, yaklaşık 3 aydır oynuyorum. 10.0 yükledikten sonra bu sıkıntı olmaya başladı. samsung u arıyoruz bizden kaynaklı değiy diyorlar. lütfen bu sorunu çözün oyunu bırakıcam.
  • ei_tai_ei_taiei_tai_ei_tai Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: ei_tai_ei_tai
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
    Description of the Issue: Still having Connectivity Error while playing any modes. That really annoys me and sometime I have to replay the match I've already won.
    Whenever the connection error occurs, I have to on/off Mobile Data or Wifi and wait to reconnect. And I'm sure my internet isn't a problem as I got no problem with other online games.

These problems do not occure on my old phone (samsung galaxy note4)
  • DrltyDrlty Posts: 3
    edited May 2020
    UFO VPN programı sorunu çözüyor. Samsung A70
    https://youtu.be/17XbV0k6tlY
  • DeckardRJDeckardRJ Posts: 43
    In-Game Name: DeckardRJ
    Device and Model: Razer Phone 2
    Device Operating System: Android 9.0
    Description of the Issue: Horrendous lag in all gamemodes
  • VitalijjPVitalijjP Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: X01
    Device and Model: Samsung A70
    Device Operating System: Android 10.0
    Description of the Issue: Horrendous lag in all gamemodes. Connectivity Error while playing any modes. That really annoys me and sometime I have to replay the match I've already won.
    Description of the Issue: after each fight connection lost. On the arena, even i win the game, the result iş changed to the lose.
    Need Help!
    Thx.
  • IAmNotADinosaurIAmNotADinosaur Posts: 19
    Name: IAmNotADinosaur
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S9
    Device OS: 10
    Cellular or WIFI: Both
    Game version installed: Newest, couldn't find exact name (as of may 2020)
    Game mode: All except Story quests and AW (AQ and Event Quests and Arena)
    The issue(s): Sometimes, usually about once per fight, my light attacks will turn into heavy charges, leading to me being pummeled by my opponent. Also, the fights will periodically freeze for about 10 seconds, forcing me to regain focus once it comes back into play. Lastly, about half the time I win a fight, the game will crash and act like the opponent took no damage, and it will say that I'm at half health. ****.
  • Seu_homemSeu_homem Posts: 2
    Ok, I give up. It has been months and the connection issue for A70 users hasn't even been adressed. Until last week, I had been playing the game for almost 5 years. And, after trying every channel of communication possible, even checking with Samsung directly, I QUIT. Yes, this is my goodbye to my fellow players. I believe, at least kabam is happy to have 1 less Android user. It is a bitter sweet feeling😔😔, but, as every break up, I Will find something to replace you, and move on.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    It's getting worse each day. I can't do anything at all today, the game keeps on losing connection. Please do something. At least show us that you guys are working on it...
  • HerizonHazeHerizonHaze Posts: 33
    IngameName: HerizonHaze
    Android 10 Samsung A70
    Latest Gameversion
    Gamemode: everywhere.... but you know that already.. these connection issues will never get fixed huh?
    Why you, kabam, didnt say it then? Say it loud. Say that you have no time for the A70 Users. Say that you dont need us. Than we can quit in peace and search for a other game

And now, the Chat is also broken... cant communicate in incursions... that sucks

Communication is clearly not your thing kabam...

• Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    IGN- Alfa Pigeon
    Device- Galaxy J3 Prime
    Android Version 7.0
    Cellular or wifi: both
    Game version: latest
    Game mode: all
    Description- Game unplayable due to lagging when using or fighting against Vision Aarkus . The fights slows to a crawl in fight mode with him. I cannot even test him out or use him in any content. I just pulled him again as a 5* today and either you refund my shards for unplayable champ or fix this ongoing issue of the Aarkus lag on android, I have made many request concerning the same issue for months.
  • richardrsfrichardrsf Posts: 12
    meu s10 lite chegou sexta-feira passada e assim que instalei o mcoc, a conexão está instável, caindo constantemente, pesquisei aqui no fórum e encontrei alguns relatos semelhantes, bem, gostaria de saber a solução para esse problema, porque hoje em dia guerra, fui prejudicado e não sei o que fazer nas próximas missões de jogo. no meu celular antigo, galáxia S6, tudo está normal.
  • TheGostOneTheGostOne Posts: 2
    It seems all Samsung users suffer this issue actually i will not spend a cent on this game again until this fixed.
  • AppimanessAppimaness Posts: 1
    Been having this issue with my A70 as well.
    tried talking to Kabam multiple times, and every time they told me to contact Samsung (That basically laughed at this inquiry) or revert to android 9 (which is the dumbest solution)
  • TheGostOneTheGostOne Posts: 2
    Actually I can't go to android 9 my phone released with Android 10 and I wasn't have this issue first 5 days of using it , in the end it's Kabam doing not Samsung Kabam should fix compatible devices with their MCOC server, i tried transformers from same company and it works great.
  • K_kK_k Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: ŢHANOS
    Device Operating System: 10
    Game Version Installed: Latest update as of May 31st, 2020.
    Game Mode: Force closed during aq, aw and when opening Crystal's or accessing inventory. If not force close, it will lag for a very long time and then load the unable to connect screen.
    Description of the Issue: The lag when accessing inventory or swapping game modes usually.causes the force quit and the loading of the unable to connect screen. This has been an issue for about 3 months as far as I can remeber.
    @Kabam Lyra you last responded on january 13th of this year. This is now almost June and obviously still a very serious issue. Could we please have a more recent update on what's being done or what's going on. Thanks
    In-Game Name: ŢHANOS
    Device Operating System: 10
    Game Version Installed: Latest update as of May 31st, 2020.
    Game Mode: Force closed during aq, aw and when opening Crystal's or accessing inventory. If not force close, it will lag for a very long time and then load the unable to connect screen.
    Description of the Issue: The lag when accessing inventory or swapping game modes usually.causes the force quit and the loading of the unable to connect screen. This has been an issue for about 3 months as far as I can remeber.