**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Morningstar and VTD hater

AddictorAddictor Posts: 380 ★★★
I hate Morningstar and venom the duck. No one can change my mind. I have duped Morningstar and unduped VTD as 6 star, but no matter how people say they’re good blablabla, I will never ever touch them, they’re not gonna go up and be the arena fodders forever. You ask me the reason why? Ugly look and painful ramp up! They are both Kabam’s original characters, but I’m not a fan! What do you think of them?

Morningstar and VTD hater 46 votes

They’re both god
63%
SaiyanJadedbeaupoemNumanNOOOOOOOOPEEEEE_ASDF_OnmixJumpthesharkLibertyPrimeV1Scopeotoe987John757shadow_lurker22SmashRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentElibudHera1d_of_Ga1actusTeaguearinoThicco_ModeSPIDER_MAN 29 votes
Morningstar is god
8%
NinjaWarrior99Nichj99FrostyNickelUvealfire 4 votes
Venom the Duck is god
17%
Cats4lifeLordSmasherTheBestinTuakauBinkPlayzSkinnyfatboy82Xguard77BestReconUser_BanedPlsCarry0n 8 votes
Both meh
6%
Notsavage19KRANꓘCaptainGame 3 votes
Morningstar hater
2%
Mhd20034 1 vote
Venom the Duck hater
2%
Worknprogress 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Venom the Duck is god
    I will trade you my six star Cable for that six star VTD
  • Options

I will trade you my six star Cable for that six star VTD

My 6 star cable is already awakened bro lol
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    They’re both god
    They’re both amazing champions but I can’t stand their ramp up either. To be fair, I hate all multi fight ramp up. The first fight or two are just so painful it’s not worth it.

I’ll just smash with Ghost or Hyperion instead
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    They’re both god
    So if no one can change your mind, why do you care what other people think ?
  • Options
    Onmix said:

Just for fun bro. I’m curious to see how many people have the same opinion with mine.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I share the vtd thing, so much rng and such a long ramp up, when it comes to ms I’m not the biggest fan either, though I do use her sometimes because she is an amazing champ, just that ramp up is soooooo long and tedious
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Venom the Duck hater
    VtD is terrible. MS situationally can be amazing but is far from a daily driver
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

VtD is terrible. MS situationally can be amazing but is far from a daily driver

Yeah, the only time ms sees use outside incursions really is big nullify scenarios nowadays
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    They’re both god

Onmix said:

Just for fun bro. I’m curious to see how many people have the same opinion with mine.
    Fair enough !

MS is amazing. Her ramp up isn’t that long. I love mine.
    VTD works only in incursions for me. The only place where the ramp up is natural and doesn’t seem to be a pain. Otherwise I don’t like him.
  • Options
    BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    Venom the Duck is god
    VTD is the king of incursions and just kinda good at everything else if built right tbh, morningstar is also good in her areas. but there are definitely better ramp up champs (aegon cough)