**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RIFTS 5* CLASS AGem: Does RNG = EXACT Rewards???

KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
I know Rifts are basically Free. That's great yet still costs time/life. Did everyone know by Kabams INITIAL info we could buy a Chronometer after entering Rifts if/when the EXACT 5* Class AGem we wanted popped up? The igemails written like the 1 Chronometer per Tier was needed before entering, since Detector gets "fried". BESIDES that, also states we can "get the EXACT rewards u need". (Specific Class is exact, based on RNG isn't.)
I didn't think we had to use extra time checking Forums to find that info, nor should allies need to. Reads like the right thing to do was save for Chrono 1st & the 5* AG would rotate. (Maybe daily, but definitely not RNG)
Now they're selling Intel in Daily Offers? Smh So basically another pay $$$ to MAYBE (RNG) get exact rewards we need. Imo, this is ridiculous...the emails should simply explain this for allies that only get info in game, right?
If we only get 'about' 9 T4 Rifts (2 days per) after we buy the Chrono (12 days- 3K) & Kabam says we "get EXACT Rewards" we need,..why's it RNG to begin with?
*Possible Solution: either not say "exact" or make the 5* AG thru Chrono Gate a Class Selector,...so the AG by "Chance" could still be RNG.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Great essay, but why did you put AGem instead of AG
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    Almost forgot:

• KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited May 2020
    @SpideyFunko After 1st AGem, edited to AG just for u. :blush:
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81
    11 tries...went for the chronometer first...the problem is I didn't find the mutant AG,yet... got-cosmic,science,skill,tech,science,tech,science,science,cosmic,tech,tech...this is crazy
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Swartzy84 said:

11 tries...went for the chronometer first...the problem is I didn't find the mutant AG,yet... got-cosmic,science,skill,tech,science,tech,science,science,cosmic,tech,tech...this is crazy

just wait until the last one if doesn’t show up. If it doesn’t show up and you are on your last rift, then use the chronometer and get the item of your preference.