**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skirmish Rewards AW

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Just for curiosity, how much would be the correct amount of gold that players should get?
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378

so what if you didnt claim it? Seems you guys are letting everyone keep 1.2 mil? Is that right?
  • What happens if I use more than I had and more than the 200k upgrading, do I lose all rank ups I did or just end up with 0 gold?
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Media has before with kabams other games. This is an habitual pattern from kabams. Tons of articles about them. There was even a Boycott similar to ours. They are just a shady company plain and simple
  • SeaniboySeaniboy Posts: 21

So what happens if people used gold they didn't have to rank up or level up champs?
  • That's what I asked but I don't think they are going to answer
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Just for curiosity, how much would be the correct amount of gold that players should get?
    We won ours. We received 36,640
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    So according to that my 31 million will still be there. Correct?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    This seems like another failure. While all other rewards increase as you move up tiers, the gold rewards are the same across them. While it's still an improvement, will this amount be the standard for each war or is there a secret formula for determine the skirmish rewards ?
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    So if I am reading that right, you are taking tireless efforts to make sure you take back all the extra gold that your programing efforts gave away and putting zero effort into making sure that we can get the gold we earn from crystal openings, arenas or questing?

Show of hands if you are surprised by their priorities here.....

Oh look, I don't see anybody raising their hands....

What....

a...

complete...

shock.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    This seems like another failure. While all other rewards increase as you move up tiers, the gold rewards are the same across them. While it's still an improvement, will this amount be the standard for each war or is there a secret formula for determine the skirmish rewards ?
    Got less than 37K gold in tier 3. For an alliance that bounces in tier 2 and 3, I'm left to wonder how Kabam thinks thats helpul
  • I can't put back my masterys with gold bug insufficient found I can't play aq5 with 26 masterys off how could kabam fix this ????
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    So if I am reading that right, you are taking tireless efforts to make sure you take back all the extra gold that your programing efforts gave away and putting zero effort into making sure that we can get the gold we earn from crystal openings, arenas or questing?

What....

a...

complete...

shock.

I can't say I disagree. It seems like the bugs get more priority when they help us, but even game-breaking bugs aren't as high on the priority list. Remember double-evade? How'd that take a month to fix? AQ was nearly impossible with Dormammu and his double heavy attack. That took a whole month to fix. But we get free gold? Gone in a day.
    edited September 2017
    Phantom wrote: »

What....

a...

complete...

shock.

I can't say I disagree. It seems like the bugs get more priority when they help us, but even game-breaking bugs aren't as high on the priority list. Remember double-evade? How'd that take a month to fix? AQ was nearly impossible with Dormammu and his double heavy attack. That took a whole month to fix. But we get free gold? Gone in a day.

Thier actions are way more transparent than their words. I'm tired of being lied to. What is funny is I probably wouldn't have any big problems with the game if I never joined these boards. The Kabam representatives here and how they treat the user base and the travesty they call customer service is the main reason I am leaving after I help my alliance complete this war; with the stupid 6 star idea following close behind those.

What....

a...

complete...

shock.

Thier actions are way more transparent than their words. I'm tired of being lied to. What is funny is I probably wouldn't have any big problems with the game if I never joined these boards. The Kabam representatives here and how they treat the user base and the travesty they call customer service is the main reason I am leaving after I help my alliance complete this war; with the stupid 6 star idea following close behind those.

I'd be fine with six stars if they'd listen to some of the great ideas many users have had to ease us into things. But they haven't. My thread, for example, was closed down. I don't know if it was because I got jailed or what, but they just locked it without even commenting. At least let a user know before you shut a thread with no explanation.
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/19885/six-star-suggestion-ensuring-the-games-future-safety#latest
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Im the leader of a 10 mill alliance and most will be quitting as well. The company has shown they will never do right by the people.

What....

a...

complete...

shock.

I'd be fine with six stars if they'd listen to some of the great ideas many users have had to ease us into things. But they haven't. My thread, for example, was closed down. I don't know if it was because I got jailed or what, but they just locked it without even commenting. At least let a user know before you shut a thread with no explanation.
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/19885/six-star-suggestion-ensuring-the-games-future-safety#latest

And what exactly makes you think they will start listening to what their customers want now?
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited September 2017
    I've been updating my 3 stars for months, I better not get banned for continuing to do it now. I'm not gonna stop playing just because you guys are doing all kinds of wonky nonsense at the office.

If I quit playing every time the Kabam community reported bugs, exploits, or maintenance, I'd never advance.

@Kabam Miike

What....

a...

complete...

shock.

And what exactly makes you think they will start listening to what their customers want now?

The first year of the game. Sadly, those times seem to be long gone.
  • INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Should we claim?

I will not claim. They may ban me for their mistake

I claimed and used.... See what happens!
  • DD2 wrote: »
    _STU_ wrote: »
    why did you report this? now they'll take it away!

They should take it away.

Fair warning to all. If you use it to rank up champs, Kabam will probably ban you temporarily like last time (or worse), and they will reverse all rank ups and REFUSE to give back the ISO and cats used to rank them up, just like they did with the last exploit.

They have screwed the game up to maximum potential at this point, so allot of people simply don't care anymore. With good reason too. My 2 cents.
  • Please @Kabam Miike fix mastery I can't put them back it says insufficient gold I got 26 mastery off offense
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    All I can say is if my gold disappears I'm gonna be highly ticked.
  • So people who got millions will be able to keep 200,000 which is fine but what about the people that didn't have the option of claiming. Do we still 200,000 as well?

Or just get nothing?
  • EshtieveyEshtievey Posts: 31
    edited September 2017
    I didn't claim this reward, not bragging but I have an ample million saved. @Kabam Miike would I be still be deducted with this "bug" mistake rectification process??

I've saved that gold as I'm ranking up at one blow, but I think those that didn't claim the reward should not be included in your list of those that will have their gold taken back.

What could have been done after the bug was identified is to immediately withdraw the mail communciation of the reward sent. This could have lessen the impact to other players.

Until now the mail is sitting in my inbox and have no plans of claiming that even.
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    OK, my gold seems to be back to normal. Is it safe to rank up champions and use gold now @Kabam Miike
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    The best part is there are admitting to a screw up, hey we are all human, that's fine. Take our gold back. That was a BIG screw up. Refund all battle chips ... I know you don't like to hear this but if you are going to extreme remedies to take back gold ... at least be honest with your player base about the five star punisher not being acccesible as you claimed . If you make a mistake, it's ok, take our gold. If you make a mistake on five star punisher, it's ok, refuned the BILLIONS of battle chips spent. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm being honest. If you don't care about customer service or the MCOC community, that's on you.