**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What kind of buffed up rewards would you guys like to see for 100% Abyss of Legends?

Abyss of Legends buffed rewards

What kind of buffed up rewards would you guys like to see for 100% Abyss of Legends? 38 votes

6* shards/sig stones
39%
DrOctavius2_2_ASDF_AleorbrandinhoXva23NeotwismBlackadder17996KyusushuiDnegrin6969Bawa69Royalistaccelerator_181Blizzard28Xguard77Addy0_0Stark 15 votes
Additional t5cc
60%
SatsuiNoHadouLosspikarsjumDragonMCOCDkutctghNmbghjjuSaransh245Advjoke1004Markg25TopCat87MeebletonNamelessoneOGAvengergp87Bayard1Dragonjax64ArifuteraSparx265Mathgeek 23 votes

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Diverse polling options for sure...

One thing they might consider is doing an Abyssal Featured Crystal, a 6* Crystal that holds only desirable champs.

But how would Kabam know what champs are desirable?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The ideal would be sig stones a 6* nexus and a t5cc selector, but that’s probably far to ambitious, realistically I’d say another t5cc and some sigs or a 6* nexus and sigs
  • iNotoriousAceiNotoriousAce Posts: 27
    A t5cc selector would be amazing! I’d say it’s fair for the efforts put in to that type of grind
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

One thing they might consider is doing an Abyssal Featured Crystal, a 6* Crystal that holds only desirable champs.

I think I remember them saying they have an internal tier list in the past
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

I mean, they aren’t dumb. Besides the CCP that they could get feedback from, ever notice how all of the “pick a class” cash offers has some of the best champs of that class? Rarely do I see a science-themed cash deal without CAIW, Void, or Quake on it. They know who is good and who isn’t as well as the players do.
    Well, then we have to tell the Kabam who we want in the crystal. We can't just tell them to pick champs that they think are desirable.

Be careful what you wish for.

You're allowing for the twisting of your words in the statement "desirable champs". I could say King Groot is desirable because he has the highest base health. I could say Rocket Raccoon is desirable because he has the highest base attack. Be careful with your words, and be less general. Generalization can lead to unwanted results. Instead, tell Kabam which characters the player base would like in this crystal. This way, we could potentially avoid a "miscommunication".
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Tbh the only thing that they really need to do would be add a selector to the loot.

Actually scratch that. A generic R3 gem, that way you can rank up at your leisure if you don’t have anyone particularly appetising, though I do imagine most who 100% probably have a fair few options floating around if it’s not class restricted.
  • iNotoriousAceiNotoriousAce Posts: 27
    Honestly, AOL is the longest and most challenging content in the game. I think a t5cc catalyst selector, generic sigs, and a 6* nexus crystal would fair
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

What about champions that only appear in the abyss? They’re pretty much all recognized as some of the top champions in the game
  • Additional t5cc
    selector
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    i'd actually like to see them do something for the more attainable stuff and not so much always aiming at endgame players. to be clear, i'm Cavalier .. completed all variants and working through 6.3 etc so this isn't something for me .. it's for the players who are new to the game and players who are Uncollected etc. those players who have a long way to go for Abyss or finishing Act.

what those reward buffs are? i don't know. but i'd like to see something that's geared towards a more reaching demographic of player and not "us" endgame players.
  • kabam mike said this content should take years to fully explore, so what ever the rewards are should still be valuable years later. the current set of rewards will be obsolete in 1 year's time.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

kabam mike said this content should take years to fully explore, so what ever the rewards are should still be valuable years later. the current set of rewards will be obsolete in 1 year's time.

They won’t be obsolete this time next year. 99% of the player base haven’t completed AoL, of that 1% who have, maybe 10% have explored it.
    That .1% have likely explored Act 6 too, giving them access to up to 4 R3s, 5 if they went hard in gifting and the 25% crystals went their way too. Unless access to T5CC and 6* shards are increased dramatically in the next year - as in each Book 2 chapter completion gets you one and exploration another then they’re still going to be massively valuable to the very top of the tree, let alone the 99.9% of players who are nowhere near those lofty heights.
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    From the Beginning there should be a t5cc selector for completion!
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Personally have explored and would be happy with a selector. Anything on top of that would be amazing. Just waiting to see what they add as the act 6 reward buffs were fairly substantial compared to what they were initially.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    I think a champ selector wouldn’t be bad, a 5 or 6 star version of any playable champ in crystals