**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam Wants to Change Act 6 : Heres My Ideas

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
Act 6 Chapter 1 :

Leave it Be

Act 6 Chapter 2 :
6.2.1 - Fairly Easy
6.2.2 - Mister Sinister Leave Fury out of this and turn it into a normal fight or else some people are perma stuck here
6.2.3 - Loving Icarus so its VERY easy
6.2.4 - Its ok. Just have to time your attacks and intercepts etc
6.2.5 - Mordo - Take off some of his nodes. You literally have to revive all your champs just to use 1.
6.2.6 - He is Ok. Just the no retreat path that is annoying. Make his Indestructablr fall of with dex and lets say you got 2 Prowess meaning he has 3 indestructable. And you die. He starts with 3 next fight. so you dont have to redo all 5 again .BUT he is ok for me (#buffChampion)

Act 6 Chapter 3
6.3.1 - Medusa is pretty easy
6.3.2 - Fury is Solo able
6.3.3 - Havok is Do able
6.3.4 - IM IW is Solo able
6.3.5 - That Mysterio Is Very Hard. Maybe remove i think the node was tunnel vision with the Falter since not all of us has Fury or Torch
6.3.6 - Ronan Ez boss solo

Act 6 Chapter 4
6.4.1 - 6.4.4 is rather easy.
6.4.5 adaptiod :( Maybe Remove his Regen? That way any champ including NON unstoppable counters can do it
6.4.6 - D O N O T T O U C H GRANDMASTER

Reduce the Attack Values of 6.4 and only a SMALL bit on 6.3. Then i would reduce 6.4 champ HP's by like 15% so that we dont have to do RoL fights.

Overall I would Say I actually Enjoyed Act 6 IN GENERAL . I didnt havr most of the counters But I used what I had and even used odd champs that didnt make sense for a node and still cleared it.

If compensation is Due for those who completed Act 6 Before the Changes That might be Made I would say the following.

Act 6 Chapter 2 :
5 Lvl 2 Single Revives
5 Lvl 5 Single Heals
3 Energy Refills
if you really want to add units maybe?

Act 6 Chapter 3 :
5 lvl 2 Single Revives
5 Lvl 5 Single Heals
2 Lvl 2 Team Revives
4 Lvl 5 Team Heals or lvl 4
3 Energy Refills

Act 6 Chapter 4 :
5 Lvl 2 Single Revives
5 Lvl 5 Single Heals
3 Lvl 2 Team Revives
6 Lvl 5 Team Heals or lvl 4
4 Energy Refills

P.S I did complete act 6 and is busy exploring it so this isn't a "I cant beat this and that , Nerf this and that"

What Are Your Thoughts and Changes YOU would want to see?

Thank You For Reading
Ghost

Comments

• Options
    I cant believe i forgot the most important part. Remove the Gates.
  • Options
    Player567Player567 Posts: 10
    Just bring the attack values down and improve the rewards significantly because they are terrible for what content it is
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    6.3.1 Medusa is easy
    I cried so hard when reading that.
    I`m stuck at her because I have no good bleed champ for her.
    Gonna unit man that fight I guess.
  • Options
    @Giuliameij KM , NF , Ronin , Blade , Medusa , AA can do it . some needs dispair to be able to stop her regen
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Why is nobody using silver surfer for Mysterio. Vigilance means he can’t miss at all AND he’s got reliable armour break. At least that my plan for when I get there. I think silver surfer is slept on tbh
  • Options
    I got a r4 Surfer but hvnt went back in for mysterio. Ill try after Kabam changes act 6 :)
  • Options
    ye , im more concerned about the bosses @knation , if they lower the attack values and the HP a bit some of the paths will not be THAT annoying than now with their High Attack
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I did Mysterio with CAIW, so he's doable with other champs.