**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rebuilding

We are rebuilding an alliance made up of strong players. AQ and AQ focused when we can get enough people. Real life comes first, this is a game and should be fun! Add me in game or Line for details.
Game Name : Maximumcrash
LineID: maximumcrash2

Comments

• RichFailleRichFaille Posts: 40
    hey buddy, like your statement in ur alliance post. We are a 7 week old alliance, working hard to grow - we use Discord for comms and organization. With 8-10 of y'all we would be in SA every week and good tier by next week. we just got rid of some slackers yesterday and can have room for up to 10 after some more weeding. my ign is RichFaille and discord is Rikki Kang Fai#0571
  • MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    Hey thanks for the offer but I think we are going to try and build this one up. A few of us have helped other alliances get really strong and then when real life happens we are dropped and don't want to be in that position this time. Thanks again though!
    You can also reach out to the leader of the alliance.
    Game Name : Island Avenger
    Line: Island Avenger
  • Tonic24kTonic24k Posts: 56
    edited June 2017
    Hey bro. I'm looking at your alliance right now. Would you be interested in joining me and my alliance, Lionhearted? I could team up with you and the 4 others you have above 100k.

We are 4.5mil alli looking to become whole again so we can continue running map 5.

And just read the comments above. This isn't a scenario of temp help. I'm looking for a long term solution. Loyalty will go both ways.

Line and Game: Tonic24k
    For now I think we will be sticking it out in our alliance. I do appreciate the offer and hit me up if you need anything,
    Thanks for all the responses! We still have spots open and look forward to having more join!
    bumping
    We are still looking for people to join. We have fun and help you get better. Look me up!
  • IslandAvengerIslandAvenger Posts: 32
    Hey Peoples, if you are looking for a really cool place to kick back, and enjoy the game. This is really the place for you. We super laid back - NO Pressure so you don't have to worry about the game being another job. Everyone is growing fast and having fun. Come join us. Come home. :smiley:
    bumping thread