**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champs from each class

124»

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    JABBA_2 said:

@Berjibs I'm not sure if you're referring to Domino or Colossus - probably Colossus, Domino doesn't have any immunities. But I have to agree - Colossus is an absolute beast but is underestimated as a very common champion, one of the first 1*'s you can get.

Though I run Domino at 3/45 (no synergies) for my uncollected clear, and she has an insane amount of damage - I've seen Critical bleeds dealing 2k damage a second and SP1's dealing 15k damage. And no, this is not in the flare quests. But I also have a 3/45 Wasp on my team, and I've noticed that Wasp's guaranteed crits are also insanely large. If you chain a heavy during a combo, the total for the combo + heavy can be up to 10k, and her specials are no small matter either. Although this strategy doesn't work against stun immune champions, she still hits really hard. I know content gets a lot harder later on, and this sort of damage may seem trivial then, but I think for players doing Uncollected she is in the top 10 for science.

Yes dude referring to colossus’ immunities.

For reference I got domino and colossus at r5 5*, AA R4.

With colossus I can regularly hit 30k mediums 60-80k heavies, pushing 200k sp2, all without suicides.

I think he could hit a 300k + sp2 if I used a 200% power boost to capitalise on temporary armour stacks which I’ve had at 55, not sure if he can go higher, I’m sure there are better players out there who could push him more.

He’s my fastest champ through ROL for potion farming and can easily out damage wolverine regen for eg.

He’s some way above AA for me, who I also love, as there’s so few matches where he’s not strong, class disadvantage rarely bothers him and despite my initial concerns he’s far from reliant on stun. I took him through LOL just recently and frankly he destroyed it, soloed far more fights than I needed to revive on.

The more I use him the more I think top 10 champ easy, maybe top 5?

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Please stop making these
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    1. Every
    2. Champ
    3. Has uses
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    GagoH said:

Is colossus really better than domino? With her trinity active

Colossus has the highest damag

Mutant should be

Omega red
    Domino/Archangel
    Namor
    Sunspot
    Colossus

No way colossus all the way up to omega red.Suicidrs omega red thr best mutant no Suicides Colossus the best mutant
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Berjibs said:

JABBA_2 said:

@Berjibs I'm not sure if you're referring to Domino or Colossus - probably Colossus, Domino doesn't have any immunities. But I have to agree - Colossus is an absolute beast but is underestimated as a very common champion, one of the first 1*'s you can get.

Though I run Domino at 3/45 (no synergies) for my uncollected clear, and she has an insane amount of damage - I've seen Critical bleeds dealing 2k damage a second and SP1's dealing 15k damage. And no, this is not in the flare quests. But I also have a 3/45 Wasp on my team, and I've noticed that Wasp's guaranteed crits are also insanely large. If you chain a heavy during a combo, the total for the combo + heavy can be up to 10k, and her specials are no small matter either. Although this strategy doesn't work against stun immune champions, she still hits really hard. I know content gets a lot harder later on, and this sort of damage may seem trivial then, but I think for players doing Uncollected she is in the top 10 for science.

Yes dude referring to colossus’ immunities.

For reference I got domino and colossus at r5 5*, AA R4.

With colossus I can regularly hit 30k mediums 60-80k heavies, pushing 200k sp2, all without suicides.

I think he could hit a 300k + sp2 if I used a 200% power boost to capitalise on temporary armour stacks which I’ve had at 55, not sure if he can go higher, I’m sure there are better players out there who could push him more.

He’s my fastest champ through ROL for potion farming and can easily out damage wolverine regen for eg.

He’s some way above AA for me, who I also love, as there’s so few matches where he’s not strong, class disadvantage rarely bothers him and despite my initial concerns he’s far from reliant on stun. I took him through LOL just recently and frankly he destroyed it, soloed far more fights than I needed to revive on.

The more I use him the more I think top 10 champ easy, maybe top 5?

He is 5th right where omega is.The only difference between omega and colossus is suicides and no suicides.