**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tired of waiting

Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
when you get tired of waiting for the hemidall synergy. Total of 16 revives and 16 lvl 5 health portions.

Comments

• Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    You did this fight with a R2 crossbones? I’m tired of waiting for Heimdall too. Might take mine up a bit if he can do this with a **** ton of items.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★

when you get tired of waiting for the hemidall synergy. Total of 16 revives and 16 lvl 5 health portions.

Hey congrats in advance OP. Good luck with the next boss ..
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

I did it with Quake no Heimdall took 30 minutes
    You did one fight in 30 minutes?
  • age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95
    Hyperion, and a few revives worked for me each time (don't have Heimdall either)
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

You did this fight with a R2 crossbones? I’m tired of waiting for Heimdall too. Might take mine up a bit if he can do this with a **** ton of items.

Yes rank2 crossbones with 15% and 20% attack boost

I can imagine how long you quaked
    @Matty_Ice I could not just bring myself to rank 3 my crossbones any further just for one fight when I have sunspot and mojo to work on. Need those resources
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

You did one fight in 30 minutes?
    yes
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★

@Matty_Ice I could not just bring myself to rank 3 my crossbones any further just for one fight when I have sunspot and mojo to work on. Need those resources

I totally understand that. I have a 2016 skill 3-4 Gem from variant that I could use on him.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited May 2020
    @Aomine_Daiki10 Congrats on chopping MrSin down. I didn't have 5-6* Heimdall either. Luckily had Vision & Warlock Fury synergy,...but Medusa & Hyperion helped too. That definitely was the worst fight.
    @Matty_Ice OK he is a good candidate for the gem. Yours will cost less portions and take him down quicker.
    @KeepinItReal thanks. Been practicing the champion in duel trying to get hang of the SP dex before going.