**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Are Your Little Pet Peeves about this game?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
By Pet Peeves I mean like small issues not like act 7/act 6 or the whole old champions that are bad. I think my biggest pet peeve is when fighting namor when you parry him it doesn’t make the normal parry noise and it Always bugs me.
So now I ask you what’s your personal pet peeves in this game?

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Minor I know, but it doesn't let you choose 2* from the synergies in team selection.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    That I have to spend money to max sig my aegon 😡
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    That the pre fight screen on role reversal node still doesn't show the correct attack values. Mutant still has advantage over skill although it should be the other way around due to role reversal. The values are switched during fight, i know, but why is it so hard to adapt the pre fight screen
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

This. It has happened in every 5.3 quest I have explored.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

RU11011 said:

This. It has happened in every 5.3 quest I have explored.

Send an email to support they’ll give you extra keys
    I don't think you understand what he is trying to say. He is trying to say once he explores a path that same usually ends up having pretty good rewards the next time going into that level
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    filtering system (no filtering by hashtags, keep applying filters in arena everytime i have to select, etc.), no help all button, solo and alliance events button and objectives button on the same panel as the chat rooms always end up opening the chat room instead of the respective objectives
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    The second to last hit of namors sp1 somehow touches me .
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Not being able to search champs by tags. Also, when I'm scrolling through my champs and it lags a little and then ends up selecting one of them. Or, not being able to look at quests if I'm already in a quest from that tab.

they are actually adding this thank God
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    1. Mastery reset
    2. Switching which of my multiple accounts I’m using
    3. 3 star in alliance feed makes it difficult to see if new members joined
    4. Members joining my alliance and not reading the description, which says line is required.
    5. Selectors not letting you check how many of each thing you already have.
    6. People who don’t think groot is the best champ in the game.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

1. Mastery reset
    4. Members joining my alliance and not reading the description, which says line is required.

For the selectors (shard/fragments anyway) you can click on the thing for what you want to choose to see how much you have.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    One little thing that drives me CRAZY is when you are in the boosts screen and select one, and it jumps back up to the top of the screen every time. It's so annoying and you have to scroll back down every single time you're wanting to use multiple boosts. And the crystal tab in general is annoying in that it does the same thing, you have to scroll down every single time over and over to open multiple. The organization alone of the crystals makes no sense. Because of the stash and expire timers, I have been forced to start hoarding crystals, mostly for resource crystals like class catalysts - I wish there was some form of organization to these. Like, have a sub tab for resource crystals and have all of the catalysts crystals, gold crystals, etc under that. Make all crystals that are shards only in one tab. The last tab with all the trade in crystals mixed in with solo crystals is a mess as well.

Small nitpicks I know, but they seem like an easy fix and would be a quality of life improvement.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

1. Mastery reset

the last one is really annoying
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,806 ★★★★★
    Having to re select champion rarities in arena on every streak. Also the crystal tab in the inventory menu 😠 Why would someone want to enter crystals from their inventory? 😆
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    If it’s small pet peeves

1. Crystals moving all over the place verse having a set order
    2. The fact that my stash can’t just auto fill potions so I have to leave content to fill my potions from my stash in order to bring them back in.
    3. There is no select all button when leveling a champion. The smart select is nice but literally I want a select all because trust me if I’m leveling champs with how little iso is allowed in the bin Im bringing in iso form my stash in filtering what I bring in there based on what I plan using.

Those are probably the top ones but I’m sure there are others that exist. Many here already as well.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Those arena boosters crystals staring at my soul waiting for me to open them.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    mods deleting comments they don’t like on this thread
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Besides all the previously mentioned annoyances, there are a lot of little things that would improve champions without totally reworking them.

1. Yondu bleeds or amor breaks depending on bleed immunity, while he should just do both simultaneously. He would become a better champion with more utility and damage with almost no need for big reworks. Same thing with Elektra.
    2. Mordo has two interesting synergies: one with Symbiote Supreme and one with Terrax. SS gives Mordo +15% attack rating when a buff is active, but it would have been better if it was +10% per buff, so you could get crazy damage in buff-heavy fights. Terrax gives Mordo evade while heavy-charging, this would make Quake-like playstyle possible but this was pretty much torpedoed by giving it a 25 second cooldown. Just scrap that cooldown or reduce it to like 5 seconds. This buffs the champion with no rework.
    3. Sabretooth should armor break all classes (except for Tech champions) instead of only Skill champions.
    4. Guillotine's phantasm should also fate seal and reduce power gain effect potency by 70% as well. She is one of the few mystic champions who has zero interaction with buffs.
  • NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59
    When you have to press the same green dot 50 times before it takes you there because most of it is hidden