**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Biased

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
It's been so many days since Rifts started and till today I haven't got any thing apart from T2A, Signature Stones, 2k 5* , 1k 5*.

Don't know about others, but this is really this is getting really irritating. Kabam least cares for its players, this is why majority of people are leaving or complaining against this game.

Not even a single time i have got 1K 6* , Featured Crystal, or 10k 5* crystal.

Comments

• Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    RNG-based rewards are a rubbish idea that this game implements into almost every single piece of content.
    I highly doubt they’ll ever change anything to be uninfluenced bu RNG so either persevere or retire. It sucks but it’s the ugly truth.
  • Options

RNG, you aren't guaranteed to get any of the rewards you'll looking for! Stop whining about random reward assignments!

It's so easy to comment unless you go through the same.. so stay away
  • Options

If issues have been around for months and haven’t been fixed yet what makes you think they’d take the time to give you these items.🤨

I agree bro.. weird that these guys aren't working hard to make the gaming content better
  • Options
    edited May 2020

RNG-based rewards are a rubbish idea that this game implements into almost every single piece of content.
    I highly doubt they’ll ever change anything to be uninfluenced bu RNG so either persevere or retire. It sucks but it’s the ugly truth.

It's so sad brother.. after so many days of this rift thing, yet didn't receive anything better than mentioned above.. don't know when will these kabam people respect it's players
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

RNG, you aren't guaranteed to get any of the rewards you'll looking for! Stop whining about random reward assignments!

It's so easy to comment unless you go through the same.. so stay away
    Who says I haven't seen the same in rifts? I just don't whine about RNG!
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You don’t get how RNG works do you?

Random number generator lol. So it’s all about where it lands. What you landed on most of the time is correct. We’re you expecting to land on the awakening gem every time? Or the 10 5 star shards? The higher the probability one thing has the more chances you have for it to land on. The awakening gem has like a 5% chance. The sig stones probably have a 25% or higher chance. Think about it this way. You have 100 balls in a bucket. There are 25 balls with a sig stone on them and 5 with an awakening gem. You have a majority or the sig stone balls so most of the time you will pull the sig stones. That’s just how probability works. Some are lucky get it twice some are unlucky and never get it. You have the chronometer for that reason. Same for the awakening gem. If you’re looking for a specific one there will 16.6666% chance it comes up on that day.
  • Options

Random number generator lol. So it’s all about where it lands. What you landed on most of the time is correct. We’re you expecting to land on the awakening gem every time? Or the 10 5 star shards? The higher the probability one thing has the more chances you have for it to land on. The awakening gem has like a 5% chance. The sig stones probably have a 25% or higher chance. Think about it this way. You have 100 balls in a bucket. There are 25 balls with a sig stone on them and 5 with an awakening gem. You have a majority or the sig stone balls so most of the time you will pull the sig stones. That’s just how probability works. Some are lucky get it twice some are unlucky and never get it. You have the chronometer for that reason. Same for the awakening gem. If you’re looking for a specific one there will 16.6666% chance it comes up on that day.

So you mean to say it's generates so randomly, that in all these 20-24 days span not even a single time i got featured crystal, 1k 6*, 10 5* ..

You say haven't you got anything amongst signature stone, featured , 10k or 1K 6* ???
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

It's been so many days since Rifts started and till today I haven't got any thing apart from T2A, Signature Stones, 2k 5* , 1k 5*.

Don't know about others, but this is really this is getting really irritating. Kabam least cares for its players, this is why majority of people are leaving or complaining against this game.

They give you one of the most popular mobile games to play for free. I'd say they care a lot since for almost 6 years now, the game is still free. Tired of people saying a company doesn't care because they are butthurt over stuff that literally costs the player nothing but isn't what they want so that automatically means the company doesn't care. selfish and entitled bunch of people.
  • Options
    DJMNH said:

So you mean to say it's generates so randomly, that in all these 20-24 days span not even a single time i got featured crystal, 1k 6*, 10 5* ..

You say haven't you got anything amongst signature stone, featured , 10k or 1K 6* ???
    That is the pure definition of random. roll 1 6-sided dice 24 times and see how often numbers repeat. That's exactly what's happening here.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    DJMNH said:

At this point, the most Epic rifts I think anyone is likely to have run, assuming they did not buy the Chronometer, is 12. The odds of pulling the featured crystal, 1k 6* shards, and 10k 5* shards is 5%, 6%, and 5% respectively, or 16% cumulatively. The odds of not pulling one of those three rewards in 12 pulls is about 12%. Uncommon, but not spectacularly rare.

The bigger question is if you're someone who cannot tolerate bad luck, why didn't you buy the Chronometer and get at least one of the rewards you actually want? If you did that, you'd have a 100% chance of getting one such reward at least once. That's what the Chronometer is for.

All sorts of unusual results are possible with completely random reward results. If you like lots of random chances, and you are okay with being the one in eight that doesn't get one of those top three rewards in twelve results, just keep going random. But you can't complain about random results that are entirely normal for random generators, and not actually use the feature added to the game specifically to address the problem of not wanting to be one of the unlucky players to not get what they want.

And if you have run 12 Epic rifts, barring Intel purchases you have one last chance to do so.
  • Options

DJMNH said:

They give you one of the most popular mobile games to play for free. I'd say they care a lot since for almost 6 years now, the game is still free. Tired of people saying a company doesn't care because they are butthurt over stuff that literally costs the player nothing but isn't what they want so that automatically means the company doesn't care. selfish and entitled bunch of people.
    Grass is always greener on the other side.. and the company isn't doing charity by making it free, most big games are free , only if you have played some apart from this and this words comes from an avid gamer like me, these company runs coz we players played and supported it for years and it's my right to give feedback, so I guess mind your own business and stop poking in.
  • Options
    DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

Grass is always greener on the other side.. and the company isn't doing charity by making it free, most big games are free , only if you have played some apart from this and this words comes from an avid gamer like me, these company runs coz we players played and supported it for years and it's my right to give feedback, so I guess mind your own business and stop poking in.
    You made a post in a public forum. I have every right to have an opinion on your opinion and pick a part your logic. The fact that you think Kabam doesn't care about you because you haven't gotten what you want from the rifts is just ridiculous. The only way you can support them is if you pay, and if you are strictly F2P, you aren't supporting them unless you are a top YouTuber who can bring people in like Brian Grant.

If you are an avid gamer, your must be aware that the RNG mechanic is nothing new whether it's PC, console or mobile.
  • Options

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

You made a post in a public forum. I have every right to have an opinion on your opinion and pick a part your logic. The fact that you think Kabam doesn't care about you because you haven't gotten what you want from the rifts is just ridiculous. The only way you can support them is if you pay, and if you are strictly F2P, you aren't supporting them unless you are a top YouTuber who can bring people in like Brian Grant.

If you are an avid gamer, your must be aware that the RNG mechanic is nothing new whether it's PC, console or mobile.
    Do you even get the meaning of what I write or just simply reply coz you got emotional coz I brought in kabam topic.. the mechanics isn't correct that's what iam saying. Every time someone of the other complains. They should take feedback seriously and work on it. Brand runs successful only if they care to understand and work on the feedback of its customers bro.

It's takes forever for them to buff champions and then still they can't being accuracy to it, act 6 designed weirdly , war tactics goes for a toss, match making sometimes comes under scanning and so on etc etc.. I even do spend 100-1000s of dollar in this game.

Most importantly since it's a public forum it's my right to question the authorities just like you said it's an open forum and so you had the right to comment on my update similarly it's my right to question them too. But you don't have the right to say butt hurt people blah blah... You don't pay for bills in this game sir.. so I hope you understand
  • Options
    DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

Do you even get the meaning of what I write or just simply reply coz you got emotional coz I brought in kabam topic.. the mechanics isn't correct that's what iam saying. Every time someone of the other complains. They should take feedback seriously and work on it. Brand runs successful only if they care to understand and work on the feedback of its customers bro.

It's takes forever for them to buff champions and then still they can't being accuracy to it, act 6 designed weirdly , war tactics goes for a toss, match making sometimes comes under scanning and so on etc etc.. I even do spend 100-1000s of dollar in this game.

Most importantly since it's a public forum it's my right to question the authorities just like you said it's an open forum and so you had the right to comment on my update similarly it's my right to question them too. But you don't have the right to say butt hurt people blah blah... You don't pay for bills in this game sir.. so I hope you understand
    Your post is about rifts and how you think it's unfair because you haven't gotten what you want from them. I am not sure what you mean by "mechanics isn't correct". You haven't given any evidence to how it's not working correctly, which it is.

They do take the feedback, but you are just repeating topics they already are aware of. You are all over the mega threads already so you know they are aware.

Buffing old champions- everyone says it's easy. Then get a job with Kabam and show them cause according to every wannabe programmer, it's soo easy yet none of the ones who say it step up.

Act 6- already a mega thread there. Go share your thoughts. They seem to have plans to update. Yes act 6 is a bit of a mess but they've heard us and will make changes.

AW- They've already said they are looking into changes.

And lastly, it's my opinion that you are butthurt just like it's your opinion Kabam doesn't care or that I shouldn't butt in because my opinion doesn't match yours. I also spend in this game, so technically I do pay the bills thanks.
  • Options

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

Your post is about rifts and how you think it's unfair because you haven't gotten what you want from them. I am not sure what you mean by "mechanics isn't correct". You haven't given any evidence to how it's not working correctly, which it is.

They do take the feedback, but you are just repeating topics they already are aware of. You are all over the mega threads already so you know they are aware.

Buffing old champions- everyone says it's easy. Then get a job with Kabam and show them cause according to every wannabe programmer, it's soo easy yet none of the ones who say it step up.

Act 6- already a mega thread there. Go share your thoughts. They seem to have plans to update. Yes act 6 is a bit of a mess but they've heard us and will make changes.

And lastly, it's my opinion that you are butthurt just like it's your opinion Kabam doesn't care or that I shouldn't butt in because my opinion doesn't match yours. I also spend in this game, so technically I do pay the bills thanks.
    There you go again, you don't seem to understand basicas of what I have written. 😂

You can chill and rest ✌️
  • Options

https://patents.justia.com/assignee/kabam-inc

Here is a list of patents kabam has. Some of which are invented to do this to you. It’s not rng.

Repeat. It’s not rng.

That was interesting 😊😊😊
  • Options

Here is a list of patents kabam has. Some of which are invented to do this to you. It’s not rng.

Repeat. It’s not rng.

Probably they should get more patents from the money people spend here.
  • Options

Repeat. It’s not rng.

This again? How many times does this have to be disproven to not be in the game for people to stop bring it up?
  • Options
    DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

There you go again, you don't seem to understand basicas of what I have written. 😂

I 100% understand. You haven't gotten a AG, featured 5*, 10k 5* shards or 1k 6* shards. You think you should have gotten those rewards by now so you think the rifts are broken and you think Kabam doesn't care because you haven't gotten those rewards yet. Yes I understand.
  • Options

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

I 100% understand. You haven't gotten a AG, featured 5*, 10k 5* shards or 1k 6* shards. You think you should have gotten those rewards by now so you think the rifts are broken and you think Kabam doesn't care because you haven't gotten those rewards yet. Yes I understand.
    Leave it bro. I told you are not getting the topic, it's just that you are analysing my words through the title I have given to my discussion thread .

Never mind, I respect your opinions ✌️🙏
  • Options

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

I GET NO RESPECT

NO RESPECT AT ALL
    Dammm your pulls wow