**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is After Hulkbuster

BrokenBroken Posts: 209
So Hulkbuster is already buffed so Kabam Should Start a new poll who is getting buffed next time

Who is After Hulkbuster 40 votes

Yes
60%
noor17Marvel2289KDSuperFlash10AleorFreedomCrusadeMobile_P0tat0Hera1d_of_Ga1actusAaronc94Skillful_starJuliusCaesarILLUSION8Giodood_1CHIEF1121Samhawk_1PyrdaIronGladiator22Cornflake04Mathgeekmanan_44Unassignedtester 24 votes
Ni
40%
LeNoirFaineantJing_Yik2017INTEGRALNCB_ptThatGuyYouSaw235FR33_HUG5Killstryke2GraydroxRulllorThicco_ModeKyusushuiGinjabredMonstaMauledWarlockdaRobot22piløtsDespaKILLME 16 votes

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Use the search option before creating duplicated threads.
    If something is planned, it will be announced. So wait for one, if there is one
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    It should be a poll with one option "Update all underrated champions" :smile:
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Ni
    I mean, Ni is the champ most in need of a buff IMO
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Ni
    yus
  • Yes
    ye
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    as long as it’s not Groot
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Yes
    Yaaaah
  • mrcyrclemrcyrcle Posts: 87

Why not? Personally I'd love to see Groot get buffed.
  • DespaKILLMEDespaKILLME Posts: 1
    Ni
    Mag-NI-to
  • Yes
    mrcyrcle said:

it would make him too OP, hes already groot tier
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209

Mag-NI-to

you got it lol
    edited May 2020
    mrcyrcle said:

because Groot is beyond beyond god tier
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    edited May 2020

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Buff my 6* duped Groot.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Can’t wait. Another 9 months for another buffed champ. Their really keeping on pace to have those champs buffed by 2079

I know haha. It's sad it takes so long with all the heavy testing and dating analyzing when they pop out two new champs every month with far less scrutiny.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    If there was a poll today you wouldn’t see the update to well past the new year
    Knation said:

Use the search option before creating duplicated threads.
    If something is planned, it will be announced. So wait for one, if there is one

Everytime I see you on a thread your so negative thought a guardian would be held to higher standards
    this is why DNA3000 is everyone’s favorite
  • Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    Ni
    Ni = nil?
    No more old champs buff?