**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr. Strange abilities clarification?

DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 486 ★★★
I’m certain someone must have brought this up at some time, I can’t seem to find the answers though as I suffer from a condition called tech-tardedness.

Does anyone know what the values on armor and fury blessings are?
Also, in regards to his sp1, it states that it may deal up to 100% more damage and recover up to 100% of energy randomly. How random? 50/50? Or just whenever it feels like it? I see it happen more on defense than offense, just curious what the actual percentages are.

Thanks in advance to anyone offering insight!

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    His % increases from blessings haven't been displayed ever. It's been like that since his release.
    Imo, I think the sp1 power back thing is 25% chance (I have and use my 6* Strange extensively so I have some knowledge on it) from what I've seen.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Daphboy said:

I’m certain someone must have brought this up at some time, I can’t seem to find the answers though as I suffer from a condition called tech-tardedness.

Does anyone know what the values on armor and fury blessings are?
    Also, in regards to his sp1, it states that it may deal up to 100% more damage and recover up to 100% of energy randomly. How random? 50/50? Or just whenever it feels like it? I see it happen more on defense than offense, just curious what the actual percentages are.

Thanks in advance to anyone offering insight!

Lots of "up to"s and ambiguous entries with old champs. Very interested in this answer. Hopefully we get it.
    edited May 2020
    Rulllor said:

As someone with a 6* Dr Strange...this dude is straight up dooodoo

As someone who r2ed his 6* version, I find your comment non-amusing. I like my DS and use him extensively. :neutral:
    _ASDF_ said:

Terra said:

Rulllor said:

As someone who r2ed his 6* version, I find your comment non-amusing. I like my DS and use him extensively. :neutral:
    Does he do something most of us are unfamiliar with?
    Ever heard of ranking who you like, Instead of following prestige or other people's tier lists? I saw what you said in the Diablo thread.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Terra said:

_ASDF_ said:

Terra said:

Rulllor said:

Ever heard of ranking who you like, Instead of following prestige or other people's tier lists? I saw what you said in the Diablo thread.
    Eh DS is fine, but not the best. Used to be a god before 12.0 castrated him. Now he is on the island of the former gods, along with BW
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Such a shame how Kabam did this character so dirty....went through multiple nerfs pre 12.0 and then totally killed him post 12.0.

I remember the spenders getting refunds from Android and Apple after the neutering. Fun times in those LINE rooms with people bragging and comparing the refund amounts they were getting. Maybe this is the reason why Kabam hasn't messed with this character since.

Hope he gets a buff but I'm no longer holding my breath. Dr Strange is dead in this game. He is one of the absolute worst champs you can possibly get. I feel so sorry for that dude who r2d him. Wouldn't be surprised if it was an accidental rank up

• SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Terra said:

Rulllor said:

So what? Just because you maxed him means and have a bias towards him means he is a good champ? He is one of the worst mystics in the game with almost zero use in real content.
    Rulllor said:

Such a shame how Kabam did this character so dirty....went through multiple nerfs pre 12.0 and then totally killed him post 12.0.

I remember the spenders getting refunds from Android and Apple after the neutering. Fun times in those LINE rooms with people bragging and comparing the refund amounts they were getting. Maybe this is the reason why Kabam hasn't messed with this character since.

Hope he gets a buff but I'm no longer holding my breath. Dr Strange is dead in this game. He is one of the absolute worst champs you can possibly get. I feel so sorry for that dude who r2d him. Wouldn't be surprised if it was an accidental rank up

I can assure you, the rankup was intentional. I'm fully planning on r3ing him.
    Savage said:

Terra said:

Rulllor said:

So what? Just because you maxed him means and have a bias towards him means he is a good champ? He is one of the worst mystics in the game with almost zero use in real content.
    >Worst mystic in-game.
    You obviously haven't played with him post 12.0.
    He still has uses and is a reliable lane clearer if you can use him right. He's far from the worst mystic in-game with "zero use" you so hazardously claim
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Terra said:

Savage said:

Terra said:

Rulllor said:

>Worst mystic in-game.
    You obviously haven't played with him post 12.0.
    He still has uses and is a reliable lane clearer if you can use him right. He's far from the worst mystic in-game with "zero use" you so hazardously claim
    I know what he's capable of. His damage is disgustingly low and his utilities aren't enough for endgame nodes.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Same way kabam haven't revealed scarlet witch description like her How much damage her fury increase ,how much critical damage her cruelties increase,How much Regen she does,how much power she drains,how long power lock remains,howich poison damage sh eodes when struck,how much armor rating she gains when she is struck?
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Terra said:

_ASDF_ said:

Terra said:

Rulllor said:

Honesty, I never ranked up my 4* so I thought maybe I didn’t know something lol. 👍 I love the Dr S character. R3 Diablo is still silly. 🤣
    Wow 5 comments and you’ve got to steamroll on somebody’s game