**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AI in arena and map 5 is so much better than before

GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
Just want to say that it's better now. Thanks for fixing it.

(Still mad that it took years and years to fix the simplest thing in the world).

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    It hasn't been changed yet... lol
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    So it's just me? Because before this AQ circle Doombot never attacked me they just stood there waiting. But now they are aggressive as normal defenders.

I'm surprised to hear that the same experience isn't happening to others.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Just a placebo. I hoped they would have changed the map four and other aq maps too. Ghost is so hard to play with the extremely defensive defenders
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    No change
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,141 ★★★★
    GOTG said:

Just want to say that it's better now. Thanks for fixing it.

(Still mad that it took years and years to fix the simplest thing in the world).

For a change to happen you would have to download an update which didn't happen yet
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    So they’re actually going to change it?
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    I got arena AI still walking up to me (especially Omega Red) and refusing to launch specials in the death matches (especially Thing).
  • Candid_and_FrankCandid_and_Frank Posts: 35
    edited May 2020
    I actually agree. I am seeing differences in map 5 Doombots after the maintenance update. Not so sure the other champs have changed though.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    They always shift AI about a week before new download.
    They determine AI at the server level (not our devices).

In the last T1A arena, fights 1-5 (Easy) used specials routinely (in past they would almost never use specials).
    AQ Doombots are also more aggressive.
  • its a placebo.
    I haven't heard any complaints from my alliance mates, but then again, we just started running map 5 this week.
    Map 3 Ai is still too passive though
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Lol,, no change has been made yet. It’s mostly the doombots who have the super passive AI.
  • Candid_and_FrankCandid_and_Frank Posts: 35
    Wish I’d recorded my fights then bc all 3 Doombots were very aggressive this morning. I didn’t have the usual problem with the passivity at all. If it stays like that I don’t care who believes it or not.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Wait, they are actually changing it? Great