**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Show your 5 Star Roster!

Comments

• FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107

Seeing others I realize just how insanely lucky I am.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted my roster and now I think this the time has came to do it once more! You know it’s weird looking back on my roster from feb 2018 to now. I never thought I would get as far as I have. But this thread is basically a time capsule of just how much things have changed.

max out that Kamala amigo
    Bad advice.
    learn humor
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

What do you guys think of my roster I think it’s a solid 7/10

What do you guys think of my roster I think it’s a solid 7/10

yeah. Definitely invest in spider Gwen
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted my roster and now I think this the time has came to do it once more! You know it’s weird looking back on my roster from feb 2018 to now. I never thought I would get as far as I have. But this thread is basically a time capsule of just how much things have changed.

Bad advice.
    learn humor
    Says the guy with the bad jokes. 🤣
    sorry, meant sarcasm, not humor. not like you could tell the difference.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★

• Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

I’ll give myself a challenge since she isn’t the worst champ. If I don’t get 1 tech catalyst out of 4 t4cc crystals, I’ll r4 her. Over cmm or vtd. I’ll update you on that at the end of aq.

_ASDF_ said:

I’ll give myself a challenge since she isn’t the worst champ. If I don’t get 1 tech catalyst out of 4 t4cc crystals, I’ll r4 her. Over cmm or vtd. I’ll update you on that at the end of aq.

Over CMM? Lmao.
    I’m going to basically shoot my self in the foot if I don’t get that tech. Trust me. If I get a tech I’ll never do that. Cmm and vtd all the way.

she can actually have some real damage. Sp 3 is key.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Not the best nor the worst.
    Mayis said:

Mr. Lucky 😎

wow, you don’t have a single bad five star.

Mayis said:

Mr. Lucky 😎

wow, you don’t have a single bad five star.
    Ahem Kamala Khan
    kamala can have some big damage and is a good V3 Rogue counter
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

No

Beat me to it da**it (dk if its allowed lol)
    edited December 2020
    Hey y’all, been awhile since I’ve posted on here but I’ve waited until I’ve grown out my roster bigger and better since the last time. Below the spoiler tag shows what my roster looked like in May, in the second spoiler is what it looks like now. Will I continue this forever old thread? Maybe, likely start a new one for a different reason.

December 2020

man, Wolverines pi is terrible

man, Wolverines pi is terrible

Yeah, he’s at sig 60 aswell.
    well considering my five star roster was pretty tiny last time: here’s mine

and then there’s also a drax.

I’m proud of it. Not much, but it’s a start
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Missing BWDO and Guardian 😡