**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Cap Marvel Compensation

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
I fought captain marvel movie like week 2 of abyss, are they compensating any revives you spent on her? Or maybe just some units?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The post said consumables so it’ll be revives.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,818 Guardian
    edited May 2020

where is this post?

EDIT: nvm found it thanks. I hope it has pots, haha. I spend 10 revives but a bunch of pots.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★

where is this post?

EDIT: nvm found it thanks. I hope it has pots, haha. I spend 10 revives but a bunch of pots.
    I used like aegon against her and just plowed through. Would I still qualify for compensation?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

where is this post?

I used like aegon against her and just plowed through. Would I still qualify for compensation?
    Anyone that fought her in her bugged state.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★

where is this post?

So how long was she bugged for? Fought her maybe week 2 of abyss
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

where is this post?

So how long was she bugged for? Fought her maybe week 2 of abyss
    You would qualify if that's the case.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    And how can that even be bugged. It's literally part of her kit to take extra damage from mystics, how can you just forget to put that in. Anyway whatever
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

And how can that even be bugged. It's literally part of her kit to take extra damage from mystics, how can you just forget to put that in. Anyway whatever

She was still taking danmged but not the right amount.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

I imagine something to do with the boosted health etc. made whatever her formula is for taking the mystic damage just went poof and it obviously wasn’t tested properly.
    Or it was, they thought meh we’ll do it later - Whales gonna whale anyway, as it’s ½ through and they’re probably already £100 units deep. Not that I’m a cynic or anything

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I imagine something to do with the boosted health etc. made whatever her formula is for taking the mystic damage just went poof and it obviously wasn’t tested properly.
    Or it was, they thought meh we’ll do it later - Whales gonna whale anyway, as it’s ½ through and they’re probably already £100 units deep. Not that I’m a cynic or anything

Oh I thought she took 0 damage. But still it's abyss, a really big piece of content, you'd think they'd atleast test it right. A bit sus if you ask me