**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* R3 Sorcerer Supreme... such a goddess

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
So just ranked her up to R3 and I have to say she is BEYOND amazing. The ability to pick and choose your blessings and just dominate high-level content is unreal. The regen on block is so damn good for end game content chip damage and the slow is just surreal. She takes a few shots to the face from The Champion AND STILL SOLOS HIM AT 100% health.

Love her so much

https://youtu.be/Fn0E7LaQI7U

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Haven’t seen her much since she released but that was really impressive. Certainly got my interest there, cool rank up, congrats on the rank 3.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

She’s so under appreciated imo, insanely good utility champ with some not bad damage also

Yeah, once I finish Abyss (paths 4 and 5 left)I'm going to take the 6* shard rewards and try to dupe her if she's in the feature that comes out in less than two weeks. If I don't get her I'll use the gem to awaken her and throw some stones at her.

She's one of those champs who isn't sexy the first few times you use her but once you get her down she's unreal

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Lvernon15 said:

She’s so under appreciated imo, insanely good utility champ with some not bad damage also

Yeah, once I finish Abyss (paths 4 and 5 left)I'm going to take the 6* shard rewards and try to dupe her if she's in the feature that comes out in less than two weeks. If I don't get her I'll use the gem to awaken her and throw some stones at her.

She's one of those champs who isn't sexy the first few times you use her but once you get her down she's unreal

Are you able to get any abyss gameplay with her? I’m curious to see if she can solo fights with her slow like stealthy can such as the medusa fight, haven’t seen a single abyss fight with her yet
    I'll try to do a run in the next week or so with her to try it out and get some gameplay footage

Haven’t seen her much since she released but that was really impressive. Certainly got my interest there, cool rank up, congrats on the rank 3.

Yeah, she doesn't have the sexy yellow crit numbers that make a lot of people go nuts but she's just so sustainable and almost like a mystic version of CapIW
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    How many points of mystic d are you running @DalBot?
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Only problem I have with her, mines just a 5 r5, is that in easier fights you're just getting going when the fight is done.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one that keeps forgetting her and the new storm are in the game lol. But besides that cool rank up its nice to see different Champs being ranked up rather than the usuals
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Lvernon15 said:

Her damage is bugged I think she is not increasing damage based on armor breaks.

How many points of mystic d are you running @DalBot?

Running 3 points of MD. When I run 4 she is even more destructive

Only problem I have with her, mines just a 5 r5, is that in easier fights you're just getting going when the fight is done.

That's not the worst problem to have. She really does shine the most in end game content with higher attack and health pools where she can put in some serious work
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Diablo is better, but nice rank up OP! Eagerly awaiting that Abyss gameplay.

Diablo 😂😂😂
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I really want her she sees like a phenomenal champion awesome R3 OP
  • PsycheMikePsycheMike Posts: 32
    I love her for that fight. You know she can just Block the sp1 at the end and evade the last hit. She’ll regen the block damage. Makes it a lot easier than the dash in and out method.

I love her for that fight. You know she can just Block the sp1 at the end and evade the last hit. She’ll regen the block damage. Makes it a lot easier than the dash in and out method.

Honestly I'm so used to fighting him with CapIW from when I did exploration that it's just kind of instinct at this point 😂
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Does Sorcerer Supreme need to be awaken? I have 3* 4* and 5*, 5* is unduped @ 3/45.. I’m running 5/5 md.. I’m mystic biased lol
    psp742 said:

Does Sorcerer Supreme need to be awaken? I have 3* 4* and 5*, 5* is unduped @ 3/45.. I’m running 5/5 md.. I’m mystic biased lol

Absolutely does not need it. Mine isn't duped yet but I'll probably awaken her once I finish Abyss
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Used her for this very reason - she's fantastic. utility supreme. Only thing she lacks is great power control - hers is a very modest power steal.
    Yeah more power control or heal block would be awesome but that's the cool thing about cycling her buffs on command is you can keep the power control going as needed.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    If we were each allowed to get one character we want in the game mine would be sorcerer supreme
    I don't know if I'd go that far but I definitely don't hate on ya for wanting her that bad. She's dope.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

I don't know if I'd go that far but I definitely don't hate on ya for wanting her that bad. She's dope.

I just like her. Like I find her animations entertaining and her playstyle just suits mine. Of course I dont have her but I feel drawn to her
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I'm not sure she's underappreciated. She's just very rare right now as she's not in the crystals. People that have her as a 5* either grinded for her or bought crystals. As a 6*, she has only been available in crystals.

She's not widely used yet because most don't have her yet.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    She does appear to be a very useful champ, though.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Diablo 😂😂😂
    I see the latest video and your mind will be blown lol