**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Dirty Thirty: D.30; AQ5x2 & AQ4x1; shooting for gold 3/2. Line Req.

We are a new alliance in name only. We have 23 members seeking an additional 7 to fill the gaps after we broke away from an existing alliance. We need like minded people that have the ability to see the greater good based upon team play.

Who we are: We are a group of active, laid back highly skilled players. We complete content, use Line, are active and friendly. We are a full group of adults, with adult responsibilities that know how to balance work, life, and gaming.

The Dirty Thirty

US: Communicate frequently, laid back & easy going, active.
Alliance: The Dirty Thirty
Tag: D.30
Goals: AQ5, Gold 2/3, teamwork, & communication.
Ability over prestige, but prestige will play a part in recruitment.

You:
Rosters & Ability: Must be relying on a roster of mostly 5* rank 3/5+ champions & know how to use them. Ideally 4/5 & 5/5 rank 5* champions.
Have line, know how to use it, and responds when tagged.
Active & laid back, but we will settle for active because laid back and lead to comatose.

Message us through line if you are interested:
Line: fcknonames, rsfoto, kcargo1, jit_fearless.

Comments

• nonamesnonames Posts: 309
    I need to clarify on the AQs. That is AQ5x5 (2 BGs) and AQ4x5 (1 BG).
    We are seeking one player for map 5 or 4 aq. We have filled up many of the existing spots since yesterday. Please contact us through our preferred method.

Line: fcknonames, rsfoto, kcargo1, jit_fearless.
    We are still seeking 1, maybe two skilled players.
    edited April 2020
    We are seeking one laid back, but active player for aw and aq. Must be able to clear map 4 in aq at a minimum, but prefer map 5. Also, all players need to communicate in line.

Line: fcknonames, rsfoto, kcargo1
    We are still seeking 1-2 players to replace a low activity player and one other.
    We are still seeking 1-2 players for active game play.
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    You stole my alliance name. We were here first, and there's only one real dirty thirty
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334

Onky said:

You stole my alliance name. We were here first, and there's only one real dirty thirty

An alliance is not about a single person.
    Onky said:

Do you normally go around trying to hijack recruitment posts?
    Please disregard the other person attempting to promote their alliance in this thread. For the correct info:
    We are seeking a replacement for 2 members. Both members we are replacing became sick and they have been unable to continue playing the game. We are a close-knit group looking to add like-minded people that can ideally handle aq5 content, or at a minimum aq4. We are pushing in war too, so activity and line are requirements.

We are seeking one replacement for a player that turned out to be inactive. Please be able to handle AQ map 4 content with modifiers at a minimum.
    We are seeking a replacement for 2-3 players that have been slacking. Must be able to run and complete map 4 aq at a minimum, but ideally we are looking for players that can handle map 5. Additionally, players need to be a active, team players, & communicate.

We are seeking one player to fill a spot for a member that stepped out.
    We are seeking one player that is capable of self-managing, being active, and can complete lanes in both aq and aw.
    We are seeking 2 players to replace two inactive players once the war season ends. We need people that can clear aq 4/5 with modifiers, will communicate, self-motivated, & a team player.

Please contact us through line: Line: fcknonames, rsfoto, kcargo1
    Still seeking 2 active players for AQ and aw.
    We are seeking 1-2 members to replace one that has left and one that has been inactive.
    limeade32 said:

I need a allience; but my prestiege is only around 4,500-would that work?
    I am about to rank up some champs so it could rise substantially to around 5,000 in the next few days

Can you please provide a ss of your profile & roster. Additionally, what aq level have you completed in prior alliances?
    Yeah, sorry your account is a tad weak for what we are looking for. However, you do have really nice 5* that you could rank just in that image you posted.
    We are seeking 1-2 members to replace one that has left and one that has been inactive.
  • Carlos1210Carlos1210 Posts: 25
    I'm looking for a new alliance with my buddy I have a prestige of 5900, and he's got one of 8700, we have both decided to leave our alliances after some altercations but are fairly active and like communicating. My line id is: carlosbaez1310.
    edited May 2020
    We are seeking 1 AQ5x5+ modifiers& aw player to replace one player that is burned out.

Line Contact: fcknonames, rsfoto, kcargo1.
    We are seeking 3 players. One to replace a vacancy and two to replace a couple that have decreased in activity. We are looking for easy going people that fit the prior listed requirements.
    We are seeking 2 active players that can handle aq5 with modifiers.
    We are seeking 2 active players for AQ 5 w/ modifiers and aw play.