**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7 Star

An idea that 7*s are coming keeps popping on FB and other places. It would be interesting if 7*s were unique to their level, and you could only have one. A True God Tier, with champs like Apocalypse, Maestro, Vulcan, Skaar, Cyttorak, Odin, etc. that required components not just shards to “build” (collect mutant 7* components and sell or trade the other class components), Just an idea. Would be an interesting “side quest” could hide components in random points of past quest paths not just via event quest rewards.

Comments

• Options
    Saint9Saint9 Posts: 20
    @TheInfinty not proposing any time soon, the mechanics alone could take a couple years to properly integrate without ruining the game with “omnipotence” and then done well could take a year or more to complete one.
  • Options
    Saint9Saint9 Posts: 20
    @Championcritic just a “game down for maintenance” pipe dream of idea, such flaws could be amended by building in variances of how those champs react to pairings instead of simply synergies, or even a “global” reaction to your total stable of champs, depending on how many of a class, rank, etc you have. Lol, @SuperiorSymbiote not asking for anything just pondering changes and developments far far away , ultimately I imagine more tie ins and cross overs to Realm Of Champions which could pose all kinds of possibilities including “mash-up” champs. Just day dreaming out loud.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    No 7* should not even be thought of yet smh
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    I see where you are going with this. You are thinking long term, down the line when they consider doing 7*s This would be an interesting way of utilizing a new tier of champions
  • Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    If they release 7s the only champs you’ll see are groot and the gang with maybe a proxima midnight and venom the duck added.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Even if they introduced 7* I don't think the majority of the player base would have the gold to rank them up sooo ..
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Saint9 said:

An idea that 7*s are coming keeps popping on FB and other places.

I would take that with a grain of salt...5* werent even considered r5 let alone able to r4 alot and then 6* were announced
  • Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Ignore him lol..i will leave the game before 7 stars are introduced
  • Options
    Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    👎
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Saint9 said:

I would take that with a grain of salt...5* werent even considered r5 let alone able to r4 alot and then 6* were announced
    they learned from that, and seven stars won’t be around anytime soon.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Why is there talk of 7* anyway? We still can't max our 6* and you wanna add a new tier to the game.

It would make chasing T6B and T3A pointless
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Some people want 7* in the game already, until you face them in quest with 40k attack and 600k health, and that’s not even on a boss node
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Saint9 said:

that was on my discussion talking about SW coming as a 5*. Asked Kabam if 7*s happened could we get one and that was the response
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    no man. just NO.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

Saint9 said:

that was on my discussion talking about SW coming as a 5*. Asked Kabam if 7*s happened could we get one and that was the response

• Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited May 2020

I can see why your idea is interesting, kinda like storm vs sorceror supreme where you have to pick a side, we also have to work towards only 1 7* that is unique to our preference. HOWEVER, the flaw i see is that once their abilities are revealed, everyone is going to want to pick the same 7* to build, so the idea doesn't work, and we definitely do not want 7*s in general at this stage when we are struggling to even get high ranked and god tier 6*s.

Maybe they should design each champ to be perfectly equal in overall strength. We could have a single one from each class, specializing in that class's strength, like bleed and crit for skill, enhanced specials for mutant, power control and fate seal for mystic, shock and other debuffs for tech, fury and energy damage for cosmic and non damage debuffs for science. Except, we turn it all to 11, making them irreplaceable and uniquely powerful. And after you choose a class, you're done. And a leadership buff that gives a shred of that champion's ability to the full team, making any content unique to each summoner depending on which 7 star and which team they bring. This is just my opinion. Though any of this will probably only come at the end of 2021. I'm guessing the final boss of act 7 will be the first 7 star we see.
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Can't wait for infinity star champs