**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF U WERE A DEV??

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
As u guy might have seen, i made a post 'why i love mcoc', i thnk its not going to fetch any meaningful conclusion, so i thought of something better.

In this post u can share what would you like to do to improvise the game and take to near perfection ( keep in mind that : your idea doesnt disturb the balance of game and also that you are working for company trying to make some profit XD)

Comments

• rework collector and 6.2 champion.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★

rework collector and 6.2 champion.

Why rework the collector. I know some ppl have major problems with him but I personally did not
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Figure out why I didn’t get a hijacked transmission after opening that crystal. My most resent transmission is the please “don’t leave me”, but I haven’t received the next message after doing the fight and opening the crystal
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I thought that’s what the general game feedback thread was about. Idk I don’t think this thread will last long without being shut down.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    There is already a main thread to discuss about general feedback of the game.
    If you have anything you want to say about it, post it there, and don't create additional threads about the same topic. Other's have might already posted and discussed about the same thing you are looking for.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/195653/general-game-feedback-merged-threads
  • Pony_boyPony_boy Posts: 50
    Quit to work at a company that respects the consumer.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Etjama said:

People keep talking about needing to nerf stuff in Act 6. I don't think that's necessary. I would just keep on buffing old and outdated champs and include solutions to problem fights like 6.2.2 Sinister 6.2.6 Champion, etc. Despite what many people say, I don't think we need don't need to make the problems easier. I just think we need more solutions.

Now thats something insightful, atlast!!!! As @Jh_Dez also suggested, i think kabam should work on reworks bcz it gives players a hope that even if they pull trash it might turn in gold some day. Wow great idea!!

And thats the reason i opened the thread!! To get something freash
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

Pay attention to the community

What does that even mean? There is no collective community voice, just a bunch of people with complaints.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Make the content more skill-based. New nodes or modes of gameplay that would challenge the player in the right ways.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Pay attention to the community

What does that even mean? There is no collective community voice, just a bunch of people with complaints.
    Yea pls be more specific with your ideas
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Rework the crystals.

To do what?
This discussion has been closed.