**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Voodoo not converting Angela buffs

I’ve been having an issue specifically when playing Dr. Voodoo vs Angela for the last couple months. He will not convert any of his loas into poison, nor will he convert any of her buffs. What am
I missing? This was never an issue vs her before.

Comments

• AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    All they had to do to fix mystic wars is remove dexterity's broken interaction with it, but they had to come up with this abomination of a system instead.

I actually wouldn't mind the new map and diversity IF they brought back defender kills
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    All they had to do to fix mystic wars is remove dexterity's broken interaction with it, but they had to come up with this abomination of a system instead.

I actually wouldn't mind the new map and diversity IF they brought back defender kills
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Angela reduces chance for nullify by a certain percentage for each buff on her.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »

uh what? I agree but what?

And yeah its angelas sig ability. Theres several threads out there. I think I remember someone saying something about angelas sig not working at one point, now it is.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Angels sig ability gives her an 80% chance her buffs will not be nullified, this includes being converted by Voodoo
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Uh why does the first post have a time(meaning it was posted today), but the one after it say september 2017?
  • BromegaBromega Posts: 65
    The_One wrote: »
    Angels sig ability gives her an 80% chance her buffs will not be nullified, this includes being converted by Voodoo

Then she was broken before because Voodoo always wrecked her, awakened or not.